View Poll Results: Do you think Warlords of Draenor is worth your money?

Voters
722. You may not vote on this poll
  • No i dont think so. I quit in cata.

24 3.32%
  • No i dont think so. I quit before cata.

3 0.42%
  • No i dont think so. I am quiting in this expansion.

33 4.57%
  • Yes i play till vanila and i never stoped my sub. I will buy it.

435 60.25%
  • I did play vanila but i did skip and expansion or 2. So i will buy it.

139 19.25%
  • I fell betrayed and i will stop supporting this game for good.

12 1.66%
  • I will quit and try a new game.

7 0.97%
  • Something else.

69 9.56%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    IF YOU ARE NOT A VANILA PLAYER PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS TREAD. THIS IS A RULE OR THIS TREAD IS POINTLESS. DO NOT TOUCH THE POLL EITHER!
    And the title:
    "A poll and tread for only vanila players who stil play wow"
    Keyword: "stil", why do you ask if people stopped playing in Cata if you're only interested in vanilla players who still play the game? Is it a trick so people who actually stopped long ago can be dismissed by those alternatives? I mean, if you actually voted one of those alternatives then you're not qualified to make your voice heard in this thread. Clever? We'll see :P

About WoD... I must admit the game looks great but I'm skeptical at best about the story. Seems flawed... Though I've never been a fan of time travel. I guess I'll just have to wait and see when more info are out.

I'm rather happy with the game and to compare vanilla with current content would be foolish since I'm a completely different person now, with years of experience (from this game and life). What I once though were fun doesn't have to be fun anymore. We all grow up, if something doesn't suite you, try to change it or part ways.
    Well met!

I started playing in BC.

I'm such a dastardly rebel.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    I started playing in BC.

I'm such a dastardly rebel.
    Get out scrub, we don't serve your sort here.
    mrgummage#2816 | Grand Marshal Hottage | Warlords of Draenor Beta Club
    ASUS N53SM : Intel i7 2.2Ghz (3.1Ghz Turbo) : 16GB DDR3 : Geforce GT 630M : Samsung 840 EVO 1TB : Windows 8.1 Pro

1. I wish the OP knew how to spell the word feel properly.
    2. Why do you still read World of Warcraft orineted forums if you no longer enjoy the game. I'll never understand this mentality. It is almost as if (gasp) you're looking for validation of your own feelings about the game. Hint: Nobody gives a shit how you feel towards the game or its expansions. Discussions like these are banal. Don't enjoy the game? Walk away and stop posting.
    --
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nejji/advanced
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    2. Why do you still read World of Warcraft orineted forums if you no longer enjoy the game. I'll never understand this mentality. It is almost as if (gasp) you're looking for validation of your own feelings about the game. Hint: Nobody gives a shit how you feel towards the game or its expansions. Discussions like these are banal. Don't enjoy the game? Walk away and stop posting.
    Well, to be fair, some people have such a strong attachment to the game, that even after they stop playing, they still enjoy seeing how it goes. Plus, some of the posts on these forums are quite entertaining