Poll: Update the Ghost Wolf model to that of the Frostwolf's Wolves in the trailer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    idk, but for gods sake, please allow transformation buffs to remain active and not being overriden by ghost wolf! thanks
    Oh my god, yes! I've been bringing this up on the battle.net forums for years!

That would be so nice given that a lot of the transformation items have such long cooldowns. I love my Zandalari Troll transform because sometimes it's good to be a troll, but I use GW all the damn time and that transform has a 4 hour CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    That would be so nice given that a lot of the transformation items have such long cooldowns. I love my Zandalari Troll transform because sometimes it's good to be a troll, but I use GW all the damn time and that transform has a 4 hour CD.
    I use GW so much that I don't ever bother with any transformation item anymore...
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

I want that Wolf as the new Ghost Wolf, but it does need to be a Ghost.. Wolf..

It would be nice yea, I do like the spectral wolf Glyph you can get, but sadly you lose the "Howl" if you have that D: also those wolves look pretty Awesome might tame one on my Hunter, if there arnt any new interesting BM pets.

On a side note, I still miss the arctic wolf glyph, the new spectral wolf is cool, but the arctic was way better for me, I would love to have at least it back.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman