Looking to make some gold, advice required!

Hi, so as the title suggests I'm looking to make some gold before next xpac but I'm not entirely sure about how to go about this since I haven't really tried this xpac to make gold.

I have the following professions

Alchemy x2
    Inscription x2 - edit forgot to put that in there
    Tailoring x2
    Jewelcrafting x2
    Enchanting
    Engineering x3

Any tips or a brief strategy would be terrific

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Crowded; 2013-11-10 at 10:17 PM.

oh, to bad you didnt say once a expac launches
    JC = profit.
    Anyhow, you could ore shuffle. slightly

Deleted
    The forums are full of answers and tips on how to make gold. the best advice is to read threads and look at the ideas and strategies used by other people, then adapt them for your own professions and server. All the basic economics apply. Sell what people want and sell it for cheaper than anyone else. The benefit you will get from reading threads will be more comprehensive than any answers you could be spoon fed on your own thread.

Get an idea of how much money per week you want and how much effort you are prepared to put in to make it.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    well if blizz decides to keep the gym changes that they are planning in WoD jewelcrafting will drop in profitability
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Keep reading the forums, you will never get someone giving you the complete answer. You have to work for it and ask intelligent questions

Deleted
    Just a point of order for your sniping fincher person I am one of the most helpful people on this profession forums. Reading the forums and understanding how the process of old making works is the best advice/ most productive way to make gold. Understanding what to do and why is much better than someone saying what to do which might differ from server to server. Whats the point of repeating the shuffle again for the nth time whe there are threads explaining it in detail that have already been posted several times before? Do one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowded View Post
    Alchemy x2
    Inscription x2
    Tailoring x2
    Jewelcrafting x2
    Enchanting
    Engineering x3
    Well, I am new to making gold in wow, but I have studied some economics etc. and so far you're already in a good spot with those professions.

Alchemy: Check which makes the best profit on your server, flask/potion/transmute, and go for that.
    Inscription: Check which glyphs that sell expensive, craft those and sell.
    Tailoring: People will always use spellthreads, aswell as being able to craft 553 epics.
    Jewelcrafting: Check gems, prospect ore from AH, if it's profitable, craft items from jc and DE with enchanter? Or possibly if you have the starting capital for it, craft panthers (cloud serpent rep) and sell?
    Engineering: 3x Skygolem?

(These above are all just speculations, except from the Alchemy which I do myself, transmute with blacksmithing gives me between 500-1k per day from living steel with/without procc)

Other than that, get exalted with tillers, use enigma seeds for herbs, sell them, craft with them etc. Considering your professions I would say you have atleast 6 lvl 90, which if exalted with all will give you 96 slots, which all have a shot at giving you a golden lotus, I average approx 15 golden lotus a day aswell as 1-2 stacks of each herb on my 3 chars.

If you're more of an ah player, check TheUndermineJournal, http://www.elvinelol.com/ (A great player, very friendly who shares his ways of making gold) and Nomanis (on twitch) who also is a guy who streams him making gold, There is also Tarou who have alot of guides for how to make gold in wow (both on his website aswell as youtube). AH playing isn't really my thing so I would recommend checking Elvine for that, he's pretty spot on with which addons to use for which purpouse aswell as what to buy/sell.

If you want any more tips and tricks feel free to ask any questions

//Taro
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

I think the best way I made gold as long as you dont mind grinding just listen to some music.. If you have a toon that has good AOE damage like a shadow priest... Farm Cloth on your tailor. Either in Deepholm at the troggs and other mobs that are fighting each other... Fly around and you can kill 5-6 mobs while you have the potion of treasure finding. You will get a ton of embersilk cloth along with a bunch of treasures with extra cloth and other items.

You can also do naxxramas for frostweave, only kill the first boss run out and reset and repeat. All this depends on the cost of cloth on your server though.

Deleted
    Use enchanting. Sha crystals are dropping in price (or make your own with timeless isle gear) and you can easily make about 1000g with jade spirit/dancing steel. Also make the other popular enchants like pandaren's step, int/crit on cloak and stuff like that.

PS: Stay far far away from the glyph market. I've never seen a shittier market.

Edit: Adding some more tips that work for me. :P

use JC to make popular gems. Don't go overboard by making 20 of one gem. Make 3 at a time and try to sell those.

Make your daily Living Steel. If transmutation master, use spirits of harmony to make extra bars.

Post stuff on AH between 18:00 and 0:00, keep checking for undercuts every 30 minutes or so, repost if necessary.

== 6-10k per day.
    Last edited by mmoc91ede30817; 2013-11-16 at 11:09 PM.

There's some nifty guides on WoWhead that can teach you how to use your professions properly and make gold through them.
    Check under the community tab >> guides >> economy and money.

how many farms do you have --I have 4 and make 1000- 1500 a day from them , easiest gold ever ( planting enigma seeds btw)

How the heck are people even getting to these posts in order to necro them like this? That's a pretty deep archive dive to respond to someone who won't see this and won't care any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luneward View Post
    How the heck are people even getting to these posts in order to necro them like this? That's a pretty deep archive dive to respond to someone who won't see this and won't care any more.
    Huh? The OP's post is a week old.