Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Of course they are. 10 man will be for the normal tier raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdeaths View Post
    I'm more curious to see if the 25m heroic guilds will be making cuts
    I highly doubt they would cut players to be honest, unless they were a massive drag. The 20 man mode will just allow them to class stack even harder with their current rosters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That's not about balance, that's about widen the field of GOOD guilds into 1 pool.
    they are already in one pool they are all raiding in WoW.
    i fail to see why it is important or desirable that they play in the same sandbox too.
    would be it good for the game if all eu top raiders moved to the US so they were on the same resets and all?
    besides even if you agree that it is a desirable outcome, the sheer amount of people in 10 man HC guilds it screws over is enormous, besides since 10 man raiding is paragon basically you are glad 10 people are now moving into that sandbox never mind that the amount of 25´s going 20 in the same league will decrease the pool of top en raiders in the Pool, so it is even in your logic a bad change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    I highly doubt they would cut players to be honest, unless they were a massive drag. The 20 man mode will just allow them to class stack even harder with their current rosters.
    Pretty much, yes.

I do look forward to some of the 10man merge we'll see from a few guilds, hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god now the comparisons are going to start again lol I mean that's great for them and hope they and everyone else will succeed doing so, but the community...the fanboys....endless battle on who's better lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Or they fail to recruit enough quality players and disband.
    Sejta had said multiple times previously he didn't want to go 25man ever again so one would think if he wouldn't be in it for this 100% he wouldn't have called it for Paragon.
    Even though they were 10man guild they still had a lot of people from their 25man roster around them, some were still playing and some not but even those who weren't playing at that time knew what was happening.

TL;DR: Disband was an option for them but not anymore apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Every top hardcore guild will be going 20man for WoD, out of necessity :P
    True but Paragon is Paragon and I haven't really seen any other confirmations from other 10man guilds how they will handle the situtation.
    And let's be honest here Paragon interests people more than regular guild so there's your topic. :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least they might stop complaining about the lack of competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Loonija View Post
    We are a 10m raiding guild but everyone of us likes to raid HEROIC!, so the only chance we have is to group up to 20m next expac
    not techinically...you can still 20-man Heroic...just not Mythic
    there's three non-LFR tiers

Normal
    Heroic
    Mythic

XD

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    they are already in one pool they are all raiding in WoW.
    i fail to see why it is important or desirable that they play in the same sandbox too.
    would be it good for the game if all eu top raiders moved to the US so they were on the same resets and all?
    besides even if you agree that it is a desirable outcome, the sheer amount of people in 10 man HC guilds it screws over is enormous, besides since 10 man raiding is paragon basically you are glad 10 people are now moving into that sandbox never mind that the amount of 25´s going 20 in the same league will decrease the pool of top en raiders in the Pool, so it is even in your logic a bad change.
    In theory yes, that would be great. In reality we could get, at least, closer maintenace time and get a similiar result for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Thats a shocker... oh wait, its not. Everyone who wants to race for world 1st needs to be 20m.
    EOT.
    Paragon recruits from a relatively small pool of players, I think it was likely that they could have just thrown in the towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Or they fail to recruit enough quality players and disband.
    No, with all the super serious 10 man guilds disbanding they'll be spoilt for choice!

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    No, with all the super serious 10 man guilds disbanding they'll be spoilt for choice!
    I thought Paragon only recruited Finnish players (or at the least are fluent in Finnish)? So even with other 10m guilds disbanding or 25s cutting, they have to find players who can play at their level who also speak Finnish or are from Finland (not sure what specifically their criteria is) who can also meet their raid times. Not saying they can't do it, but they have more criteria than just picking up any stray with a good pedigree, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    yeah unless you can provide 600+ minimum wipes on each boss + speak finnish.. there is no way to join them

Kinda funny how they went 10m due to the 'lack of quality players', guess there wasn't such a lack afterall?
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Looks they're not relaxing the Finnish language requirement which is why they went 10m to begin with, so I guess we'll see. Best of luck to them.

Aspiring raiders: time to learn Finnish!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't know what my future holds, but I'm honestly at the point where I'd buy a laptop and sit out in a field if that's what it took to get enough privacy to raid. That's assuming the expansion comes out when expected and doesn't get delayed leading to people unsubbing out of sheer boredom. A tad worried.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    Kinda funny how they went 10m due to the 'lack of quality players', guess there wasn't such a lack afterall?
    It's a little different now. Adapt or die.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    Uh? I don't... It's not really like they have a choice on whether they try to go into 20 man, is it?
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Method will crush them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Method will crush them.
    I can't wait to find out!!! ... well I guess I have to wait; like 5 fucking months.