Star Wars: Battlefront. 5/10. Multiplayer option is the only thing worth playing I think. And with only a few zones and battlegrounds to choose from, it get's repetitive quickly.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Replayed Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Solid 20/10

Deleted
    I played Rainbowsix siege: Best experience in a while.

Pros: The game is fresh, takes a new approach
    Balanced
    Intenste moments op gameplay
    Free DLC( like it used to be)
    Good gunfire

Cons: Still server issues

Deleted
    Caesar 3 - 9/10
    Really good city builder, probably the best one I've ever played - hard to tell though, as I've played most of them a long time ago. It can be a little hard in the beginning, especially if you just jump into it and don't glance over the 200+ pages long manual, which explains many of the systems. But, that's its greatest strength: there always seems to be something to do, always something to improve, and it's extremely detailed. I also really the implementation of army and sometimes attacks from enemies. Also really nice is the career mode: The missions are diverse, with different goals in each. And you can always choose between two: one more dangerous mission, though with easier goals, and another one with less attacks (or even none at all), but harder to reach goals. I'm now in mission 5, and still in every mission there is something new added which wasn't there before.

It has a few minor flaws, though:
    One problem, one that many city builders with missions have: The start can be really hard, but as soon as you have a working city, the danger of losing a mission is gone. There is no pressure in terms of money or crime or danger of invasions etc. anymore. As soon as you're over that hill, you can't lose the mission anymore, and can build up and expand till you reach your goals.
    A second, personal one is: I don't like tax / export income ratio. You have to start almost always by building an industry and start exporting fast, because tax incomes are really small. It probably shifts later when you can get patricians to your city, but that's only for the higher ranks. And at that point, money isn't a problem anyway anymore.

Deleted
    Deus Ex with GMDX modification, version 8.0

Objective mark: 10/10
    Subjective mark: 9/10 - this is "how good Deus Ex game is this game"

It's almost perfect. This mod tackles on the issues of original Deus Ex and improves them dramatically, without disturbing the core game. For starters, it uses HD textures, new HQ sound assets, makes balance changes to some skills and augs and significantly improves enemy AI and combat aspect of the game. Especially on hardcore difficulty.

Towards the end of the game your character becomes a wee bit too strong. With DTS and lowtech+combatspeed combo you're able to overcome just about any door in the game. Ammo for certain weapons is a bit too scarce. Especially heavy weapon playstyle is gimped - heavy skill costs over 9k skill points to max, but you are hardly ever given any ammo for those weapons.

It's still way better than vanilla was and that's not an easy task to accomplish.

10+ Year Old Account
    XCOM 2 - 8.5/10

Solid game but it has some annoyances that have been solved by other games in the SRPG genre. I also feel that the missions get a bit repetitive. Eventually towards the end I just started to skip the optional missions. The story was good even though it was pretty minimal. Overall though it's more XCOM goodness.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Curious Expedition - 8/10

It's a bit like Pokemon meets Final Fantasy meets roguelike. You explore uncharted lands on procedurally generated maps where you have to have to find a golden pyramid as your declared expedition goal and grab as many curiosities and artifacts to bring back to civilization as you can on the way. Then you sell or donate them between expeditions to get money for supplies or fame to outshine the other competing explorers. After 6 expeditions the game is over and your fame is counted up against that of your competitors. There's unlockable characters with different starting perks and equipment and the gameplay is amazing, but the game could use some more things that add replay value. All 6 expeditions take 2-3 hours to complete. Despite this, I managed to sink about 27 hours into this game to date, which is pretty good for something I paid 12 Euros for. The game is still in early access on Steam, so i expect more content to follow.

Dragon Age 2 - 8/10

It's actually my second play through but if anything I had more fun this time. The game gets a lot of criticism and while I agree with some of the more common points I still find it a very good game. Dragon Age: Origins which I replayed just before this I give a 9/10 so if you haven't played either do consider it.

Back again having finally finished Mass Effect 3 around Christmas.

What an awesome finale to an awesome series. I played the original version and did not even mind the somewhat vague ending. I have played other story focused games with far more ambiguous conclusions. I later found the extended ending and found it just confirmed things I suspected the original one inferred.

In any case, extremely happy to have experienced the complete series. 10/10
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Shadows of Mordor - 4/10

I found the game to be super-repetative, the story was barely noticable and the environments boring. I didn't like the ork spawn (you scout an area, find an orc leader, attack him knowing that there are only 6 other orcs in the fortress and suddenly more and more orcs are spawning so that you had to snipe the leader and run before getting overwhelmed. I really hated that. If there are only 6 orcs around then there are only 6 orcs there. I get it that this was supposed to make mordor more threatening but i hate respawn/spawn mechanics in games like that).
    And the often praised nemesis system was totally irrelevent in my case, i guess no orc killed me more then once or so. In the end i had no idea who my "nemesis" was and where i met him and he was so weak that he died in like two hits.
    No surprise no other games used this stupid system afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    KotoR 2 with Restoration Mod - 9/10

Stellar game. The original version was a bit clunky and incomplete, but with the Restoration Mod the game feels whole and finished. A couple of bugs, but nothing critical. The story is amazing, the character cast is incredible. The more I play the game (it was probably the 10th time I played it), the more I like Kreya and her backstory. Series of plot twists near the end of the game is one of the best I've ever seen in a video game and blows KotoR 1 major reveal out of the water.

Overall, if you like games with rich stories, characters and dialogues - I highly recommend it. The game has a bit of Planescape: Torment vibe, so DO play it if you liked that game!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Assassin's Creed: Syndicate- 7/10

After enjoying the hell out of Assassin's Creed: Black Flag I went into Unity with my hopes up only for them to be completely crushed. Unity was a mess: boring, repetitive, buggy, more of the same and didn't introduce anything new to the franchise. It was so boring that I eventually just stopped playing the game altogether.

As for Syndicate, it's an improvement over Unity but they need to do better on their next game. Unity has better main characters, the rope launcher (a much needed feature that has to be there for their future games) and the story is a notch better than the previous one. Still, many of the franchise's flaws remain like the existence of certain missions that feel like chores (I eventually skipped many), the combat system and movement remain extremely familiar and have lost that sense of awe that the very first 2 games brought and the story going on during modern age is just too convoluted already.

Hopefully their next game is closer to Black Flag than the last 2 entries.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2016-02-20 at 07:15 PM.

Saints Row 3: 7.5/10.

My first entry of the series and i'm having a blast. Gameplay wise isn't nothing special, a lot similar to GTA: San Andreas (the best one) but this one is so random during its missions that it never stop to give me a good laugh. Yes, my humor is childish and i'm not ashamed.
    What i liked a lot too is the fact i can change my character appearance, upgrade all weapons, customize my favorite cars.... I love being free to change these things, it gives me some freedom of choice on how i want to appear in game; last not least, if i want to change my character... Let's to to the plastic surgeon!
    I'll probably keep this game installed on my HDD to complete activities when i finish story mode, which is almost complete. It's always a good sign when i want to keep a game installed and play it when i feel like.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time 9/10

Replaying through this for probably the 6-7th time or so.

Things I love:
    The worlds you traverse
    The battle system
    Most of the characters
    The plot
    The gameplay
    Invention system

Things I don't like:
    Voice acting
    Certain characters
    Invention system being mostly useful late in the game

Star Ocean: The Last Hope 7.5/10

Again, replaying again.

Things I love:
    Battle System
    Invention System
    Variety of worlds (Earth is really interesting)
    Gameplay

Things I don't like:
    Majority of characters
    Invention system being useful too late in the game
    End game is mostly redundant and frustrating
    Plot is lacking and gains pace too quickly
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Black Desert CBT2 : 2/10

I suffer from anxiety, and have to take on meds to sleep or just smoke a big one. with this game i managed to fell asleep without any of those 2.
    Ill probably buy it , since it will make me save money and trouble sleeping.

Thanks
    Last edited by BeneditaNBeatriz; 2016-02-23 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Black desert online 6/10
    I have to give it above average because the game is beautiful and I really like the sandboxy idea behind it. However it feels like a grind I don't have time for these days, and also the karma system takes away a lot of the potential pvp fun from the game. I also don't really like the combat, feels kind of stiff for me being spoiled from Wildstar. But the idea behind the game is great, and it looks pretty sweet.

Paladins 8/10
    This is a really fun game to play with friends. Fast games, lots of action. The balance so far is pretty good and most champions are interesting. However atm I personally feel there are too few champions, making the game boring faster than needed due to lack of variety. The game looks pretty good, perhaps not as good as Overwatch, but good enough. The maps are fun and got different objectives. The fog in survival is dangerous The game is in beta but I see a lot of potential, especially with more champions added.

Deleted
    The Walking Dead Season 2: 7.5/10

Not as good as the first one. I never got invested in any of the characters besides Clementine. I dont think they should have made another one tbh, missed Lee too much.
    It was pretty meh, bored most of it. Though at one part it came a tear.

Blade and Soul : 4/10

I give it a 4 just because of the combat system, the rest .. damn... how painful it was to get max level with such boring quests, no world exploration, everything has a invisible wall, the gear system is horrible. if you like pvp you will probably stay for a wile ( prepare to face bots , a LOT of bots ), if not into pvp , don't mind installing it unless you love to do mindless dailies, also the dungeons all look the same. boring fights. they give you gliding and fast paced movement just to hit a invisible wall after 10 seconds.. the irony ..
    Last edited by BeneditaNBeatriz; 2016-02-23 at 05:59 PM.

d3, a solid 8/10. The game has come a long way from when it launched.

Black Desert Online - 6/10

I may revise this score with more play time. Playing CBT2, the game has a lot of strengths, character micro-management being one of the biggest, and some very nice environments to play around in. An incredibly shitty, pervasive cash shop, vastly overhyped character creation, and occasional poorly thought out UI keep the score from being higher. Quick, fairly easy leveling doesn't help much either. Looking forward to playing retail, but I won't be surprised if I drop this one quickly, which is a let down.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2016-02-23 at 06:13 PM.