Deleted

Where's Genn at SoO?

I have only just noticed this, but at the end of the SoO where all the racial leaders are gathered together except for Genn Greymane. Is he even mentioned on the Alliance side of things?

Even Gallywix makes an appearance which is probs his the only time we will see him apart from the Goblin start area.

I think he's there in the game, but not in the cinematic after beating Garrosh.

He had to go for walkies.

Edit:
    More serious note: he was probably bumped from his spot by Jaina, since both sides had an equal number of leaders there.
    Last edited by Darmalus; 2013-12-13 at 03:56 PM.

There's no Genn Greymane npc in SoO, at least none that wowhead knows about. It's probably a mistake, there are a lot of major figures in there and it would be easy to forget one or two in the jumble. At least you can find him out in the world... unlike Gallywix.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that, during the events, he's standing in the throne room in Stormwind, trying to figure out if he should go back and retake the empty and abandoned Gilneas or just chill around.

He was stuck in Quarantine because he forgot to get the necessary animal import papers from the vet.

He had run ahead to help Gamon, but ended up just pissing on the tree and running off after a rabbit.

Honestly though? Probably something about Sylvanas being there. Sure the faction war keeps the leaders in a dispute, but Sylvanas and Genn have something much more personal, and I wouldn't be surprised if he refused to help the horde. I mean, do any other faction leaders have as much hatred for each other? All of them are leaders and fairly power hungry, but not really holding a grudge against another in particular

You remember those Worg mounts we killed in battle? …..yeah, whoops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He had visit at vet that day. Something about, let me check.... "sterylization".

10+ Year Old Account
    he's old, so he was probable doing old people stuff, like bingo

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure he's in one of the Timeless Isle visions looking over Garrosh's defeated body with the other leaders, including Velen.