Thread: Method bans

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza View Post
    I fucking hate these scumbags who think just because they're a top guild they deserve special treatment.
    I remember a guy from method was in LFR to show off and he said in chat "sup, I'm from method" nobody said anything because nobody gives a shit really, and he left 3 mins later.
    Had a shadow priest from Method in an LFR run, refused to do any DPS on Dark Shaman just to show us we "needed him". Wiped on about 10%; and I don't know if he left afterwards but when I voted it only needed 1 more...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Why does this even matter? lol they got world 1st Garrosh HC, the content is over, and when WoD rolls around, they get a free level 90 anyway. They really loosing nothing by this, maybe the mounts and achis, but it's nothing to make a big fucking deal over..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Pro golf. 1+ mil/year

Pro tennis 1+ mil/year

Pro soccer 500k+++/year

Pro hockey 2+mil/year

Pro basketball 2+mil/year

Pro baseball 2+mil/year

Pro WoW, all the Pizza Pockets you can eat....that's why!
    Perma Ban isnt that bad for them...get a new account level class of choice, get x amount of gold from guildbank and be again the best geared player with the hottest archievements and mount in the world next patch.

For them an account is just a tool to do what they like best...raiding on a very very highlevel, most of you never will experience. No need to get paid for that in mil/year. Decent living earned with what you love to do the whole day and every day of the year.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2013-12-13 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Pro golf. 1+ mil/year

Pro tennis 1+ mil/year

Pro soccer 500k+++/year

Pro hockey 2+mil/year

Pro basketball 2+mil/year

Pro baseball 2+mil/year

Pro WoW, all the Pizza Pockets you can eat....that's why!
    The reason those pro players make $$ is because people pay to watch them. No one cares about watching someone play a video game (at least longer than a 5 min youtube video).
    Last edited by dryankem; 2013-12-13 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    The reason those pro players make $$ is because people pay to watch them. No one cares about watching someone play a video game (at least longer than a 5 min youtube video).

A video game, despite how good people are at it will never be close to the difficulty of a professional sport. Not only does a professional hockey player need to have the quick reactions (to which a video game player can compare) but they also need physical strength and endurance. Now if someone could play arena matches while dodging objects physically thrown at them then you might have something.
    IRL arena (aka pro wrestling) is already insanely popular.

Deleted
    Dreamhack Winter CS:GO Tournament 150k viewers would disagree with you, and the daily 100k+ viewers for SC2/Dota2/LoL

"According to internal analytics, there are over 35 million viewers on Twitch every month, with the average viewer watching an hour and a half a day." - Wikipedia/Twitch Stats

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Dreamhack Winter CS:GO Tournament 150k viewers would disagree with you, and the daily 100k+ viewers for SC2/Dota2/LoL

"According to internal analytics, there are over 35 million viewers on Twitch every month, with the average viewer watching an hour and a half a day." - Wikipedia/Twitch Stats
    Well I stand corrected then =)

However how many of those people buy a ticket to go watch someone play? If players were smart and wanted to get paid for matches then they should hold an event in an arena (ala Boxing) and if it gets popular enough then get a pay per view of their event.

Deleted
    Wow, people fighting my corner, that's a first.

I don't have a problem with them feeling good about themselves at all. If I put that much effort into something with success, I like most would feel good. The big difference here is in anything pro, the athletes acknowledge the fans, and players respectively, most of the time, but I think the problem people have with an elitist attitude is an over bloated ego to compensate for obviously a low self esteem.

The smart players in these high end guild already know to treat people with a certain amount of respect, but like always you probably have a couple bad eggs who make the guild look bad.

Deleted
    Well I stand corrected then =)

However how many of those people buy a ticket to go watch someone play? If players were smart and wanted to get paid for matches then they should hold an event in an arena (ala Boxing) and if it gets popular enough then get a pay per view of their event.
    It honestly isn't needed. Viewing video games online has become such a thing that give it 5 years, you would probably see some TV channels picking up e-sports. Look back 5 years, hardly anyone did gaming content, Youtube was still only a few years old, and were only really a few personalities on there. Now I can pretty much get gaming content on demand, no matter what I look.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading through the last couple of pages it appears as if the thread has become quite random. So closing it because of that. It's also simply not news any longer and people using it to simply insult people they don't like that aren't going to respond is never useful.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."