[H] MW Monk LF Long Term Raiding Guild

Hey there, my name is Tony and I am looking for a guild to call home. I pretty much stopped raiding at the end of Cataclysm and haven't played in MoP. When I saw all the changes and the things they have done I decided to come back to the game. My gear is obviously not the greatest since I have only been back for 3 weeks now, but I really want to get back into raiding. I used to always be competitive with raiding and always at the top of my game when it comes to progression. I am a very reliable person and I pretty much will devote myself to helping out the guild and being there for the long term.

Anyways, for a little more specific information. I am looking for a guild that only raids between the days of Sun-Thurs and from 10pm EST - 2 am EST. The days can vary as long as they are within that day range. The time however is pretty strict because I have class until 9:30 pm daily.

If you would like to contact me I would be glad to talk to you. My battle tag is Weez#1399 or you can email me at aromero07@gmail.com

EDIT: Horde guilds only please

Thank You and I look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by Weezx; 2013-11-11 at 08:57 PM.

Hey Weezx , I see that you are looking for a new guild. We currently have openings for decent healers and exceptional dps, and we would greatly benefit from a high performance mistweaver monk. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 11/14 Heroic. So you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

Bump. I should note that I am really behind in terms of progression and it's taking a while to gear up, but I am working on it. Sadly, I probably can't jump into heroics at the moment since my ilvl is only 524, but I am open to anything if any other guilds are

- - - Updated - - -

Still searching for a guild that can use me!

We are Crisis Diverted, a lvl 25 guild on the korgath , alliance server. We are anywhere from 3-9 yr players.The founding members are 14/14 normal and wanting to add to this 10 man roster of raiders 14/14 normal wanting to push heroic content fast. Raid day are tues,wed,thurs 8-12pm server (standard)

WHAT WE NEED
    1 Non-warrior tank
    1 healer
    2 RDPS (Prefer Mage, Boomkin or Shadow Priest)
    Requirements
    Must have legendary cloak and a ilvl of 545 min.

I can be reached with battletag hyperion#1119 or my other officer can be reached at chris2013#1349

We are requiring raiders immediately to get this group started and progressing content. We will be hitting next expansions raid content hard and will be doing raids on the PTR and along the way become a 20 man guild. The two leading officers have had experience in top tier raiding guilds and are looking to create their own!

We hope to hear from you

APPLY AT crisisdiverted.guildportal.com or contact me via real id

Hyp

[H] < The Risen> Thorium Brotherhood
    We are in need of 2-3 players for alternate and core players to fill our raids:
    Minimum ilvl of 550
    Death Knight-Dps
    Monk-MW or WW
    Shaman- Heals or dps
    Warlock- dps
    Hunter- dps

Alternates will still get geared up and will not just be exclusively pulled in when someone is not able to make it, keep that in mind.

Progression:
    Throne of Thunder
    12/12N
    10/13H
    Siege
    14/14N

Raid times:
    Tuesday-830 EST
    Thursday-900 EST
    Saturday 900 EST

If you have any questions you can add Bêtenoire#1632 (alt+136 for the ê).
    Hope to hear from ya