WoD Leveling suggestion for faster leveling with friends!(Good idea)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10490039385
    The thread says it all, but pretty much the concept of the % valor per friend for the grp or if you queue withthe random party after the dungeon is over works the same way but instead of Valor, EXP!.

I Feel this would make the leveling grind for people who like to queue with friends and stuff to level much better
    Last edited by Zinulz; 2013-12-08 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    I think it's a great idea. I'll be leveling with my wife anyway, I used tohate leveling along side ppeople in vanilla up until cata, now i find it boring if I do :/

If you like the idea guys, if you wouldnt mind giving the battle . net thread an up-vote/post I'd appreciate it so it gets out there
    Last edited by Zinulz; 2013-11-17 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinulz View Post
    If you like the idea guys, if you wouldnt mind giving the battle . net thread an up-vote/post I'd appreciate it so it gets out there
    please do it

Quote Originally Posted by Zinulz View Post
    please do it
    please take a look!

While it would make leveling faster, it would also make another problem worse. And that problem is that you get too much xp per mob/quest which results in horrible, fast pacing.

A solution that is done right would result in a shorter time required from 1 to max level, but would still have pacing so that you don't actually outlevel a zone before you finish it. It would be optimal if you could even do one and a half or two zones of the same level range without running into too many green or grey quests.

As far as I can see, such a solution would require skipping of content (levels) in some form. Basically, you have to cover the same distance (levels 1 to max) in a shorter (or identical) period of time but also at a slower speed (xp per hour). This can only happen if you take shortcuts to leave out some parts.
    Last edited by reckoner04; 2013-12-08 at 09:12 AM.