LF Addon to keep track off my buffs/debuffs

Hi, i need an addon that keep track of my buffs (for war is shield block/barrier and for lock trinket proc and dark soul)

i know quartz, but they keep track of trinket procs?

Deleted
    Debuff Filter is pretty sweet, I used to use Weak Auras but then switched to DF since it's much lighter, simpler and uses almost no resources.
    The default buff/debuff frame is still there, but this makes a new frame which only displays the specified buffs/debuffs you want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeross View Post
    Debuff Filter is pretty sweet, I used to use Weak Auras but then switched to DF since it's much lighter, simpler and uses almost no resources.
    The default buff/debuff frame is still there, but this makes a new frame which only displays the specified buffs/debuffs you want to see.
    thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    thank you
    No worries, happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Hi, i need an addon that keep track of my buffs (for war is shield block/barrier and for lock trinket proc and dark soul)

i know quartz, but they keep track of trinket procs?
    Need to know is a very good add-on. A lot of them use it. I have been using it for 4 years. Easy to work with. Tracks your buffs and trinket procs and set procs. Anything you want ti to track actually.

Weakauras2 is by far the best choice. It allows you to do damn near anything you could with an add on in WoW. It uses little resources and has pretty much an unlimited amount of uses. If you don't know how or want to created aura's or icons yourself there are dozens and dozens of people that share for every spec out there, so you just have to copy and paste.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Inline Aura is another good one, It puts a timer right on your action bar.

IE: If you hit Shield Block, the duration of shield block would show on your Shield Block button. (Same and same for Shield Barrer, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Inline Aura is another good one, It puts a timer right on your action bar.

IE: If you hit Shield Block, the duration of shield block would show on your Shield Block button. (Same and same for Shield Barrer, etc)
    All mentioned above do that. Needtoknow in particular; It lasts till you run out of buff. A sliding bar shows and keeps depleting in length as you near the exhaustion of the buff. This is a common aspect in most tracking add-ons.