Cool What class would you recommend as the best in PVP ?

Well hello there,

I am considering leveling up a new character, but I don't really know which class I should pick for pure ownage and enjoyable gameplay in PVP.

I'm considering one of those classes:

- Ele Shaman
    - Resto Druid
    - Shadow Priest
    - Lock

What class would you recommend as one of the best classes and most enjoyable in PVP ?

Thanks !

This thread will be locked very soon since "help choose my class" threads are frowned upon here.

Out of those 4 all I can say is Shadow Priest is absolute garbage this season.
    All the other 3 are doing quite well, having quite a few viable comps. Good luck.

I think elemental shamans have the highest skill cap out of all the other choices. Highest skill cap = what it can do in the hands of a good player so if I had to choose it would be either priest or shaman.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kammyz View Post
    I am considering leveling up a new character, but I don't really know which class I should pick for pure ownage and enjoyable gameplay in PVP.
    1. For new xpac you will get a free 90 so no need to level other than to learn class
    2. If you want to "own" then you looking for a dps class most likely not a healer
    3. I enjoy healer as you can always find groups but that is just me

If you choose one of your top 3 when the FOTM changes you can change with it as you wont be locked to one role. I say FOTM because that is what it appears you are looking for....

Edit:
    Forgot to ask... Are you looking for 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 or Rbg's?
    Last edited by pimpeddakota; 2013-11-12 at 02:13 AM.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

I have a Disc Priest, Elemental Shaman, and Destruction Warlock all into pvp, of the 3 I listed, I have the most fun on my Disc Priest. The Destro lock can be very gross in Bgs and arenas depending on the comp of group you have. I do 2v2 with My priest and my friend's warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Help Me Choose My Class" threads aren't allowed here. You're welcome to research the classes you're interested in but the decision is yours to make, not ours.