Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Emm no... I mean... If they will be another revamp for EK and Kalimdor after Cataclysm events. And revamp for Northrend?
    Why would they? This isn't a revamped Outland, it's completely new content. It's not about updating old content, it's about creating new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    not soon next 2 expansions are on draenor
    Yeap, judging by the already revealed not yet known zones in Draenor. There was a map showing a huge continent just south of Draenor.

I doubt anything will happen with Northrend or old Outland.

Maybe some content for EK and Kalimdor.

Would really like some challenging low level questing though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    Yeap, judging by the already revealed not yet known zones in Draenor. There was a map showing a huge continent just south of Draenor.
    They also said that it is possible that there is more land below pandaria. The thing is they have tons of possibilities, I would'nt rule out anything.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    I doubt anything will happen with Northrend or old Outland.
    Me too. Both are not closely as outdated as EK and Kalimdor were, plus all the new cata zones were there too. I just don't see them wasting so much resources towards old content, when they don't even want to add 5.5...

And btw, comparing Outland with Dreanor is like comparing Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms with Old Azeroth...
    Last edited by mmoc9b2efb84fe; 2013-11-11 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the expansion after WoD is going to take place on the large continent in the SW corner of the map or they wouldn't have put it there and revealed it to be the main Ogre empire area.

Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-11-11 at 10:59 PM.

I could see that happening. They are running out of room to put new stuff on Azeroth. Draenor gives them an entire new planet to add continents and content too. Not to mention, I'm sure some of these Warlords will be around a while and can make for future content down the road and in other expansions.

Sitting here thinking of the premise of the expansion and just watched a little bit of youtube Q&A's. I didn't want to make a separate thread on my thoughts but I will ask a burning question. It goes like this: Am I the only one who feels like the plot of WoD is Avatar esque? Hear me out, as I am aware there are distinct differences and end goals, but. You have the newly formed Iron horde just beating the crap out of remaining savages with technology. Attempting to conquer their world and ours for selfish means. All opposing savages align to form combined might and aide from people...better yet a singular hero (us) who know the technology of the enemies. We are immersed in a brutally savage, exotic, and tribal world.
    Just a thought that popped into my head and one I wanted to throw out to the community. I know the story premise and elements can/have been used in fantasy before but I have a lingering suspicion that as much as I will enjoy playing it I will be thinking of that movie the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Obviously the expansion after WoD is going to take place on the continent in the SW corner of the map or they wouldn't have put it there.

That's the Ogre island and will most likely be a content patch, like Farahlon.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    No. You're talking about the island. The continent off the corner is something else.
    Oh I see it now. Damn negative space lol.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Oh I see it now. Damn negative space lol.
    Actually watching the panel again, Chilton said that continent was the Ogres' homeland where most of their empire exists, not the island like I thought.

Still, an entire continent is a bit much for just a content patch.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-11-11 at 10:39 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    not soon next 2 expansions are on draenor
    Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    @up why 2 expansions? Do you work for blizzard so you have such a informations?
    They had said that WoD would tie into Expansion VI.

That doesn't mean both will be on Draenor, though. I suspect VI will be Argus, and the tie will be that Gul'dan recruits the Iron Horde into the Burning Legion of our Timeline.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Do you mean what will happend to them lorewise? nothing.
    It seems like you think Outlands will be gone forever and turned into Draenor. This is not true. Draenor is a diffrent zone and you will be able to acces both of them ingame.
    There proberly wont be any changes to the layout of Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend, nor will there be untill they come up with an expansion that makes it so and that wont happend in WoD(maybe in 7.0 as they said the conclusion of WoD will lead straight into 7.0 and it could very well be the Burning Legions invasion messing azeroth up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They had said that WoD would tie into Expansion VI.

That doesn't mean both will be on Draenor, though. I suspect VI will be Argus, and the tie will be that Gul'dan recruits the Iron Horde into the Burning Legion of our Timeline.
    I dunno - Metzen was pretty clear they have a lot of expansions lined up. Would they take the jump and go to Argus next, when they just basically conjured an entire planet into existence and gave us that tantalizing hint of a new continent on the map that we currently won't be able to visit? They didn't even do that with the three islands that got added in Mists; those just didn't appear on the map until they were added to the game... but they've gone and shown us the existence of an entire continent this far in advance?
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    That's the Ogre island and will most likely be a content patch, like Farahlon.
    That's a pretty huge island, or are you missing the massive strip of land the size of two or three zones at the bottom left corner of the map?