Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Draenor is back, but.

What will hapend with revamped Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms? Or they will be some changes in Northrend?

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I doubt we will re-visit Northrend. EK and Kalimdor is a possibility, but probably not anytime soon.

not soon next 2 expansions are on draenor

@up why 2 expansions? Do you work for blizzard so you have such a informations?

Deleted
    I read somewhere while blizzcon that they are going to change kalimdor und ek, too, but only some minor changes to fit the new expansion...something like the dark portal and whatsoever

they said warlords of draenor and expansion after are on Draenor 100%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    What will hapend with revamped Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms? Or they will be some changes in Northrend?
    If you think what I think you do, Outland is not going to be revamped into Draenor.

Outland will still look like Outland, and be there for leveling 58 - 68.

Draenor will be a completely new map with leveling from 90 - 100.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be cool if in the alternate timeline with Draenor we could visit Lordaeron pre-plague, have us fight the old alliance kingdoms or something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    Source? I don't remember hearing that on Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hildefuns View Post
    Source? I don't remember hearing that on Blizzcon.
    There is no such source. He's either making things up, or quoting somebody who made things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai View Post
    There is no such source. He's either making things up, or quoting somebody who made things up.
    This. Nothing has been said about the expansion after.

They did say the ending of WoD will tie into the expansion after but they never said it's gonna be Draenor again.

Chances are he just misheard.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

If that's the case then is there going to be an auction house on Draenor? If not wouldn't it be a little weird that we would be sending mail from the past to alts that exist in the future?

10+ Year Old Account
    No they didn't say this. And it wouldn't be terribly surprising if the expansion works something like the current one. Start on Draenor, spend quite a while there, and then end up somewhere else. But nothing has been said about anything with the expansion after WoD except that they would tie together in some way.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    If you think what I think you do, Outland is not going to be revamped into Draenor.

Outland will still look like Outland, and be there for leveling 58 - 68.

Draenor will be a completely new map with leveling from 90 - 100.
    Emm no... I mean... If they will be another revamp for EK and Kalimdor after Cataclysm events. And revamp for Northrend?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Emm no... I mean... If they will be another revamp for EK and Kalimdor after Cataclysm events. And revamp for Northrend?
    I'm confident and 99.9% sure that they aren't going to be doing an entire revamp of eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor to reflect the post-Cataclysm events. It's been discussed to death - especially from the end of whiny Alliance players wanting Blizzard to completely change up Ashenvale, etc. - and the answer has always been two fold: 1.) it would take too many resources and too much time from creating relevant end game content which Blizzard doesn't want to do, and 2.) Blizzard has admitted that there being a huge lack of end game content in Cataclysm was a mistake, which was directly related to the 1-60 content revamp (as well as the disconnected feel due to the 80-85 content being spread apart).

Frankly, I'm glad they learned their lesson with it and aren't redoing Outland to go with Warlords of Draenor. Most people sit in a city and dungeon queue, leveling past all that content from 1-60. On top of that, these days you'll finish one and a half zones before you hit 68 and go to Northrend.
    Last edited by Kelzam; 2013-11-11 at 09:30 PM.

You misunderstand idea of that. They want to move old draenor in time to present so now that draenor is present. Maybe at end of that expansion they will fix it and give acces to that draenor via cot. But they didn't decide how to give acces to outland in WoD. Next expac should be about Wrathion, preparing to burning legion war. But it shouldn't be on draenor.

Also we don't know if the events from WoD will have consequences in present time.

Deleted
    They said that the events in WoD will lead into the next expansion but that doesn't automatically mean that the next one is on Draenor aswell.