Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Warlords of Draenor : collectors edition



    What would you like to see included? Blizzard will be watching!

    my desk at work
    Last edited by Nymfomania; 2013-11-11 at 06:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

  2. #2
    Most likely the usual Stuff Pet/mount for wow, Stuff for the other games And the Phsycial copy will have mousepad Art book BEhind the scenes Music disc

  3. #3
    isn't it usually an ingame pet, some sound tracks, some art work and other little things.
    Too cool for a signature

  4. #4
    Hard to think what an exclusive pet/mount for this expansion could be really.
    An exclusive Frost Wolf? I don't want Frost Wolves to be collectors only but an armoured/unarmoured one (depending on what the other frostwolf mounts are or aren't wearing :P) would be cool.

    Alternately one of those awesome spiked Iron Horde vehicles.

  5. #5
    I am Murloc! Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    5,998
    Siege engine mount, and mini gul'dan pet.
    My Warlords of Draenor Screenshots so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/YCLjL#0
    http://imgur.com/a/2rApO#0

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfomania View Post
    What would you like to see included? Blizzard will be watching!
    I present to u the WoD collectors edition mount http://media.blizzard.com/wow/warlor...rk-30-full.jpg

  7. #7
    Warchief Zeror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,215
    A pet/mount based on faction. Frostwolf pup as pet and normal sized as mount for Horde and Stegosaurus-like Elekk calf and normal sized as mount for alliance.

    Look at these to have an idea:

    Last edited by Zeror; 2013-11-11 at 07:15 PM.

  8. #8
    Hope you get that War chariot as a mount

  9. #9
    Mount, art book, maybe a pet, soundtrack, poster, maybe a special follower for your garrison? or a useable item to transform you into something.

  10. #10
    mount/pet/darkportal statue lighted red ^_^

  11. #11
    Pandaren Monk Alundra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Inoa Village
    Posts
    1,751
    I would like it to have:

    - Full Collector's Edition Soundtrack
    - Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-Ray
    - Diablo III Banner Sigil and Accent
    - StarCraft II Battle.net Portraits
    - The Art of Warlords of Draenor Book
    - Grommash Hellscream mouse pad.
    - Special Legendary Hearthstone Card
    - Iron Horde War Wolf Mount
    - Iron Horde War Wolf Cub Battle Pet

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    mount/pet/darkportal statue lighted red ^_^
    I LOVE this idea. I would so buy it. Hell i would buy it even if it doesnt turn red.
    Take my money blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

  13. #13
    The Lightbringer TEHPALLYTANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas(I wish it were CO)
    Posts
    3,134
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    I present to u the WoD collectors edition mount http://media.blizzard.com/wow/warlor...rk-30-full.jpg
    So an ugly version of the Draenei paladin mount?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.

  14. #14
    Legendary! Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    6,013
    Is that a figure-prints statue of your character?
    Would you mind PM'ing me a close up of it?

    I'm thinking of getting one myself.

    Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Wizard- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    So an ugly version of the Draenei paladin mount?
    the beauty is in the watchers eye. i think the draenei elekks look ugly i want a more ferocious one and be able to use it on horde chars

  16. #16
    What would I like to see?

    the usual art book, mouse pad, soundtrack, behind the scenes dvd/bluray.

    Others: one of the new Frostwolves as a pet, as well as a mount that changes depending on the faction of the character you use it on (similar to the Alterac Valley ram/wolf); that mount being an updated Elekk (probably the stego-elekk) for Alliance, and updated Frostwolf for Horde that looks like this:


    A bonus thing for Diablo3 and Starcraft 2. A legendary card for Hearthstone. A unique skin (or hero? skin would probably be a better choice) for Heroes of the Storm.
    A unique legendary-quality follower for your garrison (orange name, as followers seem to follow the color/rarity of loot).

  17. #17
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    A unique legendary-quality follower for your garrison (orange name, as followers seem to follow the color/rarity of loot).
    That's probably the only one that's not likely to happen. So far, Blizz have tried to avoid adding things that could have an impact on the gameplay itself.

    Though I must say that the Netherwhelp is pretty damn powerful in pet battles.



  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    I would like it to have:

    - Full Collector's Edition Soundtrack
    - Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-Ray
    - Diablo III Banner Sigil and Accent
    - StarCraft II Battle.net Portraits
    - The Art of Warlords of Draenor Book
    - Grommash Hellscream mouse pad.
    - Special Legendary Hearthstone Card
    - Iron Horde War Wolf Mount
    - Iron Horde War Wolf Cub Battle Pet
    Pretty much this, obtaining a wolf mount as Alliance would be fantastic... without raiding (in this patch). -_-
    Lovely sig and avatar by Shyama

  19. #19
    High Overlord Carlosdanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    188
    a large diagram of outland/azeroth/draenor timelines

  20. #20
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosdanger View Post
    a large diagram of outland/azeroth/draenor timelines
    With arrows pointing "You are here, and also here. And sometimes here."



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •