Poll: Poll

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skutch View Post
    Give everyone a gun, just make bullets illegal.
    Lol! The black market dudes would love that.

Anyone should be allowed to carry a gun as long as they do not have a criminal record or mental health issues and are adults. No matter what job it is.

Deleted
    I vote for RPGs, now that would make some good headlines. "Man tries to assault food delivery worker, was blown into 1027 pieces"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I vote for RPGs, now that would make some good headlines. "Man tries to assault food delivery worker, was blown into 1027 pieces"
    Fire it inside your car for extra lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    i think it would be very difficult to hold an rpg in the correct general direction and a pizza at the same time
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The only danger a Papa John's driver faces is from the pizza itself.
    the position of delivery driver is often in the top 5 most dangerous jobs list in the US. while i agree that the said business should not provide firearms to their employees (which just sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen) i cant remember if they cant stop you from carrying in your car via C&C liscense. even further most of the time having a gun would do you no good anyway. talking from expierence having a gun doesnt do you any good when someone opens a door and has a shotgun in your face. unless you dirty fucking harry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Nah, only if those workers who are delivering to risky areas (and give them bullet proof vests instead), which those businesses should (and I believe so do) blacklist areas they won't deliver to.
    most do this, especially mom and pop stores. but even then its just as easy to place a order for the other side of town and pop out of the bushes and rob the driver there (have seen this happen to a guy i worked with)
    Last edited by KOMO1211; 2014-04-20 at 09:06 AM.

Instead of firearms they should be given full body armor.

no way in hell they should have it

I don't think they should be "given" anything. I think it should be a personal choice (and responsibility) to protect one's self without certain restriction imposed by corporate. The fact is, delivering pizza at 2 am is a dangerous job. Demanding that your employee have zero protection based on corporate decision is the same as telling someone to walk into a pack of wolves naked. At a certain point, these corporations need to be held responsible for their policies especially when it involves their employees being harmed because of them.

i had a feeling it would be you who made this thread..
    No i don't think they should, they're are not exactly more exposed to danger than anyone else.. Should the door to door salesman carry a weapon aswell since some people might find it annoying and decide to kill him?

How about this: No one should carry guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yes, and also the mail man. And the UPS guy. I'd also like to see the people who deliver the paper armed. If we can also arm the guy who picks up the trash, that'd be great. Oh...and the dog groomer..you never know when a terrorist's dog will show up. Can we also arm the guy at the dry cleaners?

I fucking hate this country.
    This, 100%.
    /10char

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I see you live in Denmark. A lot different situation in some other countries. Denmark is a very small country. What works there may not in many other countries, unless you want to have a communistic one like China. Even then, murder happens and not too long ago 15 people were killed during a stabbing rampage in China.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wholockian View Post
    This, 100%.
    /10char
    So you hate living in the US? Why not move then? I would not stay anyplace I hated without making plans to get the hell out of it as soon as I could.

Deleted
    Americans are not able to think that far.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have the right to their own weapon, but they shouldn't be provided one. Kevlar vest? Sure. Gun? No.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Sure, give every teen pizza delivery boy a gun since they're mature and never get high. Criminals and gang members would never deliver food just to access guns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So you hate living in the US? Why not move then? I would not stay anyplace I hated without making plans to get the hell out of it as soon as I could.
    I guess you have no friends, family or partner that you wouldn't mind leaving, no obligations and plenty of money then.
    Seriously, this argument gets used in all sorts of debates, and it's always incredibly ignorant and plain dumb.

If you don't like a situation or disagree with politics in your country/state/whatever then you SHOULD speak up about it. People sitting around satisfied with everything or afraid to complain never changed anything.

Maybe they should let pizza boys deliver their pizza's in tanks, with a small hatch for the pizza that only opens once the payment has been deposited in the small deposit box on the side of the tank (both are ofcourse not in direct connection with the pizza boy inside the tank because he might get harmed ofcourse).