The Mega QQ and Rage Quit thread

That's right, I'm creating a thread for all those that want to whine about Warcraft so that you will all be largely ignored but you can still feel validated here.

don't like 20 man raiding? Hate that there is no flying until 6.1 for next expansion? Just want to rage quit and make it all public? Post it here and stop wasting everyone's time with more forum threads of the same BS everyone else is whining about in some other thread! (yes, I am aware that in posting this thread it is sort of the same, but hoping to reduce the QQ threads to just a single one so all of us who actually are excited about next expansion).

So, here you whiners are, your very own QQ/rage quit thread so the rest of us can largely ignore you now.

I for one am quitting. WoD just caters to the other 7,599,999 players and essentially ignores what i wanted in an expansion.

I was expecting the true revival of this game, World of Warcraft: Rise of the Lich Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    I for one am quitting. WoD just caters to the other 7,599,999 players and essentially ignores what i wanted in an expansion.

I was expecting the true revival of this game, World of Warcraft: Rise of the Lich Baby.
    I second this. I was hoping they could allow me to rise my own personalised Ghost Crab
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Wow's still a great game.
    But not for me.

Therefore I quit ages ago, but I'm still interested in what happens to it.

Deleted
    I'm quitting because wow is ancient, boring and it doesn't offer anything good to me anymore. Rolling over to wildstar when it's out.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Rage and quit threads are definitely not allowed.