Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    1.5 miles in 12 miles. I didnt know miles was a measure of time now! *ribs*

OT: Happy to see you back!
    Fail! But I have had a litre of gin tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Your biking stats are most impressive, I get a sore bum on my bike.
    I, uhm....hrm...no I won't.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Yeah but my hamstrings are so tight as a result that I hobble about in daily life. Seeing me run across an intersection must be a sight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Put the saddle back on.
    *snickers*

You mean they weren't all men?

Well, now I know who's a top!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah but my hamstrings are so tight as a result that I hobble about in daily life. Seeing me run across an intersection must be a sight.
    It's like a giraffe running on the savannah.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    *sigh* No. The story pretty clearly says, from her, that she's been tested at the Olympics and the World Cup and that those tests showed that she's a woman. Just because she doesn't look like your idea of a woman doesn't mean that she's a man or a hermaphrodite. Just stop with this nonsense. The other teams are just screaming sour grapes because they lost.

As for the woman who ran in the Olympics, she identifies as a woman, presents as a woman what else matters? She has two sets of reproductive organs. Big friggin' deal. I'm just tired of this stupid stuff being so newsworthy.
    That isn't what sour grapes means ...

It is about not being able to reach the grapes, and saying they were most likely sour anyway.

Here is the George Carlin quote:
    The phrase sour grapes does not refer to jealousy or envy. Nor is it related to being a sore loser. It deals with the rationalization of failure to attain a desired end. In the original fable by Aesop, "The Fox and the Grapes," when the fox realizes he cannot leap high enough to reach the grapes, he rationalizes that even if he had gotten them, they would probably have been sour anyway. Rationalization, that’s all sour grapes means. It doesn’t mean deal with jealousy or sore losing. Yeah, I know you say, "Well many people are using it that way, so the meaning is changing." And I say, "Well many people are really fuckin’ stupid too, shall we just adopt all their standards?"
    The more you know!!!

People are sore losers though. Winning above integrity, disgusting part of society.

Win at all costs! Some of the sporting cultures in the world is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    then women should be allowed to enter men's sports because some of women can be the biggest and strongest and weaker men should be allowed to play women sports so to match their competition level
    They can if they can make the team. The NFL and NHL both have had females try to make teams. See the double standard is actually the other way. Just like reporters in the locker room. Males not allowed in females yet females howl with rage when denied access to mens.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    I would say participate where you have no unfair advantage over others because you have percs of both genders.

For everyone else Special olympics tough call and hard luck but if you want to play the disabled card do it and not cheat the fuck out of your birth deffect.

The football player if she has a xxy chromosome set ban her.
    ......She's not disabled and it's pretty insipid to even think that. She is born with two sets of reproductive organs. She identifies as female, was raised as female (apparently) and presents as female so in all practical terms she is female. The only thing that's different is a biological component that she was born with THAT IS NOT A FRIGGIN DISABILITY! Try to keep up with these things, it's not that hard dude. Based on every current law she's not allowed to compete ANYWHERE because of how she was born, and that is the very definition of discrimination. But I guess that's okay because she's not really a male or female so she doesn't count right? Better that she just stay away and not bother anyone and just accept that only the normal people get to do things. Hey maybe we should ban black people from certain sports competitions because they might have an unfair advantage...oh wait we tried that people decided that it was stupid. Huh. Funny that isn't it?
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Not always: http://now.msn.com/wendy-tapia-nyc-f...g-test-5-times

as a woman, that infuriates me they accepted someone that CLEARLY could not meet a requirement just to fill some stupid diversity quota crap.
    Jesus christ she must be really fucking slow