Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I feel really bad for this guy if he is not trolling and you are all just sitting here making fun of him.

It seems like he is a social outcast and even his parents are concerned with him. If he is for real, I have sympathy for him.
    Being a social outcast isn't bad :P I find spending time with my friends and family very draining and can only manage a couple hours a day before i get grumpy >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Being a social outcast isn't bad :P I find spending time with my friends and family very draining and can only manage a couple hours a day before i get grumpy >.<
    LOL I hear ya. I just worry about people like him. I did the same thing, I played an MMO for 16 hours a day at one point. But I was getting over a drug addiction and needed something that would take up all of my time. As a life long gamer, I felt MMO's to be fitting as a self rehab.

However, I have no problem going out into the world and making friends anywhere I go.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Playing for ~13-15 hours a day while still succeeding in things that matter - namely my studies. That's how it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Playing for ~13-15 hours a day while still succeeding in things that matter - namely my studies. That's how it should be.
    that all depends. If you are content with that lifestyle and you completely support yourself and are a functioning member of society, do as you wish.

If you live in your mother's house with no job and play for 16 hours a day, you may want to reevaluate your lifestyle.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not re-post threads that have been closed. We closed them for a reason.