[H] 563 Frost Death Knight LF 25 man stable heroic raiding guild

Currently im looking for a good guild thats 25 man and progressing in heroics. Im currently 14/14 Normal progress but i know each and every fight on heroic.

Im looking for a guild that raids 3-4 days a week from anywhere from 8:00-1 EST (5-10 Pacific Only please!). Any day works expect saturday.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arandra/simple is my armory

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/235352/ are some of my logs.

Mainly look at the logs from this week as last week as i just switched to DW frost and well wwas still learning.

Im willing to server transfer in about a week or so.

As for progress id prefer around 4/14H atleast but anything will do in heroics.
    Last edited by Zarandra; 2013-11-11 at 11:08 PM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled deahth knight DPS to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Current Progression: 9/14 H SoO
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Looneyone View Post
    Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled deahth knight DPS to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Thanks for the offer, but those times are not good for me at all. Would prefer raids to end at 10 PST and cant really go further then that

- - - Updated - - -

To the top!
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Aprixius-

My guild, Requiem, is currently 8/14H. We've been a 25m Horde guild since our creation back in BC, and we're at the moment looking to fill a few full time positions to solidify our roster. Our raid schedule fits with what you've posted - you'll find it, and the rest of the usual information, in the copy/paste spam below this. Good luck on your search, I hope to hear from you soon.

Guild Information
    Name: <Requiem>
    Server: Drenden (PVE)
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: 10 hours a week, Tues/Thurs 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM and Sunday 9:00PM - 1:00AM EST
    Current Progression: 8/14H SoO
    Last Tier Progression: 12/13H ToT
    Last Last Tier Progression: 6/6 HM MSV, 6/6HM HoF, and 1/4HM ToES.

Recruitment Needs
    - Focusing on caster DPS, full on ele shaman and hunters
    - Other roles available, with limited positions open

About <Requiem>
    <Requiem> was formed during the latter half of The Burning Crusade. It has been been under the same leadership and the top Horde guild for the past three expansions. We provide raiders food, gems, enchants, repairs, potions, and flasks. Drenden is an EST time zone server with a medium population.

The guild is an adult guild with a mature adult atmosphere. Applicants must be over the age of 18.

<Requiem> is a great place to call home, make friends, and raid. Our members are active outside of raiding in PvP, alt runs, achievements, and most other diversions.

Contact Us
    Please contact us in-game if you have any questions:
    - Gray - Gray#1480
    - Issues - scop74#1590
    - Rainmaker - Rainmaker#1173
    - Feel free to send us a mail if we aren't on or ask someone in guild for help.

Interested in what you read below? You can contact me in-game at
    Gneisha#1918, on Twitter at @_Gneisha or through email at unleashedrage@live.com
    You can also add our GM in-game at Matticus#1773, if you're interested
    in discussing options.

About Conquest

<Conquest> is a 25 man Alliance World of Warcraft raiding
    guild on US-Ner'zhul. We're currently at 1/14 heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar 25
    man and finished tier 15 at 6/13 HM. We formed at the end of Burning
    Crusade and are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server.

Raid times: M, Tu, Th. 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST)
    WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Conquest
    Loot system: Loot council
    Voice client: Mumble

We are also running a Flex raid on Wednesdays at normal raid times.
    These are not mandatory, and alts and friends are welcome if there's room.
    What We're Looking For

-- TANKS --
    A tank spot will be very hard to get, but tanks are welcome to apply. You should have a viable dps spec that you are willing to use.

-- HEALERS --
    Healers of any class are welcome to apply, however we have a fairly full and strong healing roster and spots are extremely competitive.

-- MELEE DPS --
    Melee, it's your time to shine! We are looking for feral druids, death knights, warriors, retribution paladins, and enhancement shaman.

-- RANGED DPS --
    We need MAGES! Other ranged classes are welcome to apply as well!

Don't see your class or spec? No worries! We carefully consider every
    application, and if you impress us, then we'll give you a chance.
    Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is
    encouraged to app.

Please be aware that we are looking for people with heroic experience,
    preferably 4+ HM from Throne of Thunder, or experience that is similar
    to Conquest's in SoO. While not required, it is definitely preferred.
    Current and Past Progression
    All progression listed is 25 man

--MISTS OF PANDARIA--
    Tier 16:
    1/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar

Tier 15:
    6/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder

Tier 14:
    5/6 Heroic Mogushan Vaults
    2/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
    1/4 Heroic Terrace of Eternal Spring
    9/16 Hard Modes Total

--CATACLYSM--
    Tier 13:
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Tier 12:
    5/7 Heroic Firelands

Tier 11:
    2/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight
    4/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent
    1/2 Heroic Throne of the Four Winds
    7/13 Hard Modes Total
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

<Fuse> on Sargeras has a current High need for a Melee DPS in our 10-man which will be soon transitioning to 25-man to prepare for the upcoming Expansion and Mythic difficulty.

About Us:

We formed towards the beginning of DS with our focus in creating a guild that would push Progression at a competitive level without sacrificing some of the social aspects of the game. We're a close group of players, most of the time in mumble whether doing things together in-game or not. When we're not raiding, we try to arrange Flex runs or Alt runs through out the Weekend. We look for players that are Competitive and Prepared for Raid Days, but like to log on and be active on days we're not Raiding as well.

Our Progression:
    10/14H SoO (4/14H for 2nd group that will be merging soon once the groups have been intermingled a bit and caught up on progression)
    13/13H ToT
    10/16H MSV, HoF

Our Raid Times:
    Tuesday thru Thursday:
    7pm-11pm CST
    8pm-Midnight EST

We sometimes add a day during Progression, but this is very Rare.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in and you would like to learn more, feel free to Contact us at Btag: Serendipitie#1766

or Visit us and submit an App at ParadoxGuild.us