"You're terrible cuz you bought your toon"

I guess this is what we're gonna be hearing a lot once everyone starts raiding whether its Flex,normal,heroic etc and even dugeons. People will be quick to judge that you don't know how to play your class because you bought your account. Its bad enough that some people don't know how to play their class now regardless if they leveled 1-90.

In the end, how does it differ from "You're terrible cuz... cuz... you are!". They can't know if you've bought it or not. There are terrible people being shouted at right now in LFR. It'll pretty much be the same in future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Igby View Post
    I guess this is what we're gonna be hearing a lot once everyone starts raiding whether its Flex,normal,heroic etc and even dugeons. People will be quick to judge that you don't know how to play your class because you bought your account. Its bad enough that some people don't know how to play their class now regardless if they leveled 1-90.
    *sigh* Seriously? Look it doesn't matter, I can pick up any class at 90 and do decent DPS, tanking, Healing whatever within a few runs, despite me only having 2 classes at 90 atm :P

If you understand the basic game mechanics and read up on rotations and stat priorities anyone can be competitive..... But most people don't, because they don't play to crunch numbers or to perform an optimal rotation, they play to have fun :P ANd these are the guys you most often run into during LFR and Heroics that are severly underperforming given their gear, and more often than not they are either a) Fully aware of this fact and do not care/ are to lazy to care or b) Have no idea that they are performing badly and simply trying to have fun playing a game they love.

This game is very easy to pick up if you have even the slightest experiance with MMOs, performing badly is a matter of ignorance or laziness, nothing else.
    And honestly, if you do buy a level 90 boost, if they even actually release that as a service beyond the 1 you get with xpac purchase, and you don't manage to grasp the class in the 10 levels going to 100, then you should probably put atleast a minimal ammount of effort into improving and google your class....

Bad players will be bad, regardless of the insult others will be giving them :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily it won't be a problem! Normal and Heroic are flexible, so they can just boot your ass. There is no need to keep a warm body around any longer - Huzahhhhha!
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Deleted
    People will always find a reason to hate. You don't even have to be bad for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robse100 View Post
    People will always find a reason to hate. You don't even have to be bad for that.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Deleted
    Haters have always existed and are always going to exist. Nothing new.

Deleted
    you can level to 90 using one ability, proving grounds is a good idea, bringing it in at 90 probably isn't, could have made such a nice addition to the leveling experience