Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Playing Unholy on my DK and being the only Unholy in our 25man raids

You, me, everybody else. In a game with 7'000'000 players, nobody is a special snow flake. Never.

You may feel like it from time to time, but that's just an illusion.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    Being a Tank that takes zero shit from my party members makes me feel like a snowflake.
    Call me old fashioned but if you spank it you best be ready to tank it motherfucker 'cause I'm gonna debuff righteous fury, cast Hand of Protection on the Healer just to be a dick and watch you die because I am the Tank and I should pull.
    >my face when people don't realize they can remove hand of protection, lul.

Raiding as shadowpriest in vanilla Naxxramas.

vanilla when i had thunderfury and swift zulian tiger.

Deleted
    Prior to mop I could have met 1-2 warlocks on a weekly basis. Now, with Timless Isle, everyone rolls one.
    Was gutting the class complexity for the sake of popularism worth it blizzard?

Oh, and PvPing as Arcane in cata. Good times, that one took shitload of skill.

When locks were the joke of the food chain, and only annoyed people with infinite fear spam.
    vanilla? Locks were the top dog since TBC.
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2013-11-12 at 11:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just heart of the wild tanked as a resto druid one of the dark shamans to let the main tank drop his stacks in LFR because the off tank was useless. Nobody else could do it, so I guess that qualifies as snowflake?

I've been an Orc DK and I was a human warrior in cata, faction changed to Blood elf warrior and then I returned to Night elf warrior (I hate him, he is a failure)but the orc is fine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmo View Post

When I was pioneering DW DK dps and tanking in Wrath.

The ignorance I had to wade through.....
    Thanks for giving the boss 30% haste !, DW DK tanking was shit, is shit and always will be shit.

When it was only me and 2 other enchanters that had the Mongoose enchant, and EVERYONE wanted it. We all talked together and agreed on stupidly high tip XD. Only guildies got it for free of course. Also, when you could stand in Shat with your entire tier 6 set and your Bulwark, together with some of your guildies, and notice people running up and inspect you. That felt pretty awesome. Especially if they whisped you asking how they could also get that nice gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Thanks for giving the boss 30% haste !, DW DK tanking was shit, is shit and always will be shit.
    It worked well to duel wield tank back in Wrath. Or perhaps i just got lucky when i tanked hardmodes in Ulduar and ICC HC...

Felt special in Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk but completely lost that feeling in Dragon Soul.

i feel like a special snowflake whenever i get a realmfirst achiev and all them wispers come and say gzgz nd stuff
    Its quite an awesome feeling, finally downing that boss or finally reaching maxlvl and on top of that nice feeling of accomplishing ur goals u get hunderds of gz wispers aswell

Besides that, tbh i feel a little special whenever i link the cutting edge feat to get my alt into pugs.. its not a big thing but its something^^
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2013-11-12 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    Warlock tanking bosses in TBC. Tanking heroic LK as a druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Tanking on my mage in Gruul's Lair.

Do we have a mage?
    *Points at my 7 year younger clueless self* Go tank that boss
    OMGOMGOMG

Never. Then again, that's never been a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    You felt like your character was a special snowflake? I ask because in all the homogenization and focus on end game raids, there are not many instances anymore where players can feel really great about the class/race they picked.
    I feel the complete opposite. Now, you get picked to go into your raid because of who you are, and how good you are. Not what class you play. I guess I never relied on my class as a crutch to make me feel special...../shrug

Deleted
    getting lk hc for realm first 10 man guild (although a 25man guild already got the 25 man version shortly before) on a bear druid I only just dinged 80 on a week or so before cos our old bear fukked off and I was getting bored of my mage anyway which was my first ever toon and was gonna switch to bear for rest of wotlk and cata anyway cos I asked rl like, and a guildy said I was good bear k to our rl k so I geared up and killed dat fukker dead in mixmash week old gear after a few attempts. that was a snowflake moment that lasted until I got realm 2nd rag hc 10 man pre nerf kill on dat big bad bear along with all other hc kills for realm 2nd (fukk dat realm number 1 guild ) I was awesome bear k

but then DS came and guild got destroy and MoP came and other guilds got destroy and my lil snowflake hath melteth away and my sub has destroy.....

BUT,, with WoD I feel the chill of a snowflake maybe awakening inside BBRRRRR ;p

My first character ever... I saw the Dwarf warrior on the box and decided that was going to be my first. Only got to lvl12 before changing to a rogue lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    See, Ignorance is still strong even to this day lol.

TBC called, it wants its crushing blows and parry haste back.

The last time I felt REALLY special was back in vanilla, when I was the second (first on Horde side) to obtain Benediction/Anathema.

Back then our server was heavily Alliance-sided which meant that we, as Horde, barely had a chance to kill Kazzak for the Eye of Shadow(?).

I then found out via Thottbot (those were the days ^^) that the Eye also dropped off the demons in Winterspring but with a crazy low rate. I managed to solo them by kiting them with SWP around the little ruin a bit down the road. Took like 6 minutes for a single demon to kill, but it worked. After dozens of demons I finally got the Eye.

I even made a guide for it and got a few props for it.

oh, there it is, still alive: http://wow.ingame.de/forum/sanctifie...rspring-75605/
    (German, sorry :>)