Balance Trinkets Question

So I've recently rerolled boomkin and I had a Kardris Flex 2/2 at 548 ilvl and I got a normal Black Blood of Yshaarj tonight, I have the choice of one of these to use alongside a heroic 2/2 Bindings of Immerseus and was wondering which is the best?

Black Blood of Y'Shaarj without a doubt.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to WrathCalcs for your current Gear the Black Blood is slightly better. However when I done the comparison in my Gear for example the Toxic Totem (Flex) was greater than the Black Blood (Normal). Reasoning is as Gear gets better so does the Multistrike.

Although if I was in your shoes I'd just run the Toxic Totem anyway because having a solid Intellect Proc is far easier to play with than the stacking Intellect Proc that Black Blood provides for a Boomy.

There has a bunch of debate between members of my guild and previous boomkins who were with us.

On paper, Black Blood will be better, that is if you use your intellect proc -perfectly-. For simpler play/less "ZOMG AT 9 STACKS REAPP DOTS NOW!" I would use multistrike. Also as said before, as your gear level raises, the multistrike + H-AMP will only get better while Black Blood will stay the same.