Page 1 of 3
LastLast

A situation no wow player would ever complain about!

So ..quite honestly I don't think there is such a thing Blizzard can do to actually make everyone happy so just as an experiment I'm going to say this to see if anyone complains about it

"Blizzard announced that Greg Street will personally go to every subscribers house and give them $5000 worth of their local currency as thanks for playing their games"

GO

10+ Year Old Account
    ''blizzard is wasting their money instead of spending it on developing new cool stuff''

"That's nice and all, but maybe he should do his job instead of doing shit like this. They should just send the money to the credit cards that pay the WoW account."

10+ Year Old Account
    "That's a lot of wasted fuel, can't they just direct deposit it into the account that the subscription is attached to?"

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    ''blizzard is wasting their money instead of spending it on developing new cool stuff''
    Pretty much this. Not to mention the wasted travel resources. They could be making a Vanilla server and kicking all the casuals instead of giving away money to all the casuals.

Greg Street!!??? Really Blizzard??? Chris Metzen wasn't available?

10+ Year Old Account
    "If Greg Street is on my doorstep, he isn't working on making the game I pay him to make. GET BACK TO WORK, PEON!"
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    this is delusional on so many levels, rofl

"Blizzard, we want cool new stuff"
    "Blizzard, why don't you the same stuff as you did in TBC, WOTLK?"

"Blizzard I dont think this fits wow, I want a demon expx after a demon xpac follow by a another undead xpac and another demon xpac"
    "WTF blizzard why are you rehashing content"

There they go again, Blizzard bowing down to the Elitist Pricks. Some of us have a life and can't wait around for them to knock on our door. I should be able to have it mailed to me instead of expecting to spend all my time waiting on Blizzard.

£5000 is more than $5000.

Blizzard favour EU.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Blizzard's fanbase loves to complain about even the most minor stuff.

They could have every copy of the new expansion hand-delivered to each subscriber's house personally by a naked supermodel, and there would still be a notable percentage of fans criticizing Blizzard for the naked supermodel not having their preferred hair-color.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

"What, so Jane Q. Casu-Bad who subbed last month and has spent $80 on this game gets the same amount of money as someone like me who has paid hundreds of dollars to blizz over the course of several years? It would be more fair if it were based on time played, IMHO."

OMG BLIZZ how come only horde players get it? Clearly Horde favoritism.

Deleted
    "Take those 5k back and use them to make more 5-man dungeons"

I only want the cash if it is delivered in the new $100 bill design because the old $100 bills aren't good enough.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    £5000 is more than $5000.

Blizzard favour EU.
    Ewh hello? in Europe we use the Euro, €

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a direct investor into their products, by way of purchases and monthly payments, I would seriously question their sanity and financial stability if they are wasting resources to fly their lead systems guy around and throw away money. I would unsub immediately.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Blizzard's fanbase loves to complain about even the most minor stuff.

They could have every copy of the new expansion hand-delivered to each subscriber's house personally by a naked supermodel, and there would still be a notable percentage of fans criticizing Blizzard for the naked supermodel not having their preferred hair-color.
    I don't want to have to wait for delivery. They better make that shit downloadable! The fuck outta here with home delivery!

You have to remember generally speaking people don't like change. Even when changes are announced people like to focus on the cons of the change not the pros. Plus with 7 million people your not going to get all 7 million to agree on any one thing.

However, off the top of my head here are some things I could see most people could agree on
    - Rework the Looking For Guild feature to be more robust.
    - Make professions more worthwhile.
    - Make combat less theoretical so you don't have to be either a math whiz or know someone who is.
    - Better storytelling/Lore
    - Faster new expansions after the last patch from previous expansion.