Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    They toned him down a bit, but he is still karthus. If he gets to late game and doesn't die instantly in team fights he is going to pretty destroy the entire other team with defile and Qs. Then he ults after he dies or when people start to run away and proceeds to chunk them that way. I think the last nerf on the damage on defile knocked him out of seeing play though.
    He's still really good, I play him in the jungle quite often still and can still do what I normally do.
    Hey everyone

Wayne stronkest hyper

Nasus, Kassadin, Vayne, Tryndamere, Riven

1v5 has nothing to do with the word hypercarry btw.

Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    Nasus, Kassadin, Vayne, Tryndamere, Riven

1v5 has nothing to do with the word hypercarry btw.
    I was using an example as most hypercarries when played well (whether it be during the fight or throughout the game) can 1v5 with appropriate skill.

Vayne,Jax,Trynd,Poppy,Kassadin,Irelia (pre s3)

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually now that I think about it, I've seen Majad 1v5 an enemy team when he was playing Riven.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo there is a difference between what a fed champion can do, and what a farmed carry on equal levels and items can do. Yes a super fed Riven can just destroy a team because her up front damage is so high and she has cc and a shield. But if she's not like 4 items and a few levels up on the rest of the team she can't do that. Which makes me say that traditional melee carries and vayne are the biggest hyper carries in LoL. That being said, LoL does't have huge hyper carries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Actually now that I think about it, I've seen Majad 1v5 an enemy team when he was playing Riven.
    That was a low level game lol. And I can't believe you still remember that, totally forgot about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That was a low level game lol. And I can't believe you still remember that, totally forgot about that.
    Still counts as a 1v5.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I'm gonna have to go with Tristana. A fed Tristana will just sit there, happily destroying anybody in range of her (huge attack range), and she has TWO disengages if you even think about coming close.

Sure, a full-on engage team will probably wreck her, but with even one person playing meat shield for her, she's annoying as fuck to deal with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Still counts as a 1v5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Anyone who can basically 1v5 a team when both are at full build with the right amount of skill is the terms I'm speaking of.
    That didn't happen in the game. ;p

Deleted
    Personally I think Nasus is the strongest hyper carry a good Nasus player can easily have 1000 stacks at around 30 mins and be pretty much fully built by then and what are you going to do against a Nasus with ult popped withering you and hitting you every few secs for well over 1000?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nasus can get turned into a fish in a barrel if he's alone, but siphon scales forever so I guess if everyone's gear maxed and he's at some ungodly stack count he could theoretically one shot people.

Riven can blow up a whole team 1v5 IF they get stupid and stack up near her and she can gut them with cleave and lifesteal. But if even one competent cc hits it's probably game over in a true 1v5 with the carries spread out and a bruiser bombs her with Randuins

The poppy video gets lots of points even though the enemy team played it like a bad case of down syndrome.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

I feel like a proper fiddle can hyper carry phenomenally, while being an initiator/CC beast.

Phoenix Udyr lvl 1!
    all enemy champions just need to stand around him and have to be afk.
    than, after he has activated phoenix stance 20x times all are dead.
    but maybe udyr goes oom before they die and they reg their hp faster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    good Nasus player can easily have 1000 stacks at around 30 mins
    No, a good nasus player can, with great difficulty and TP, get 1000 stacks at ~40 min.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    akali have you seen a 6 item akali against teams without oracles/pinks readily available

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    akali have you seen a 6 item akali against teams without oracles/pinks readily available
    Chances are the other team has oracles or a pink.

Whenever I see a champ like akali, talon, anything like that I always have one pink with me before I leave base to handle that. The support should have one too.

I hate laning against akali's because of they're annoying post 6 nature, but I make sure they know what it feels like to be in the depths of hell pre-6. Had a game a few days ago as ziggs vs akali mid lane. By the time I hit 10 she barely hit 6. I made her life a living hell, anytime she popped into her shroud I'd minefield it, throw a pack in it and a bomb, & pop the pack. She'd come out missing at least another 30% of her health if she was lucky.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not sure what's up with that video though. Those CS scores are a bit off for a 50 minute game. I also wonder how people manage to get 15+ kills without anyone dying.
    It's a mod, look at all their KDRs - everyone on both teams is like 20:0 or etc, that doesn't add up - for them to get kills, others need to die - 10 people cant all have wildly positive KDRs (not to mention the creepscores are ridiculous).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter