Monk stats help BrM

Hey guys, Im wondering. our guild is now about to start heroic SoO. Was wondering what is the stats order for heroic 10m Raiding???

here is my monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADty/advanced

Any advice on what i should replace and what not would be great cheers
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Crit Crit Crit. Kind of hard because he is using a few Timeless pieces that lack sockets, but either way, crit. As he gets more gear he'll notice crit levels climbing. He really shouldn't need mastery. (8/14H, will be 9-10/14H this week) and i'm yet to have even considered going for any mastery at all. Decent CD usage/Elusive Brew uptime and you'll be absolutely fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Random expertise/mastery gem on his off-hand? Random expertise/haste on legs? random 320 haste on his helm? He is sitting @ 8K haste AND he has a trinket that procs haste. No need for any sort of haste in there. If anything, he may even be able to take some of it and put it into crit if he is comfortable with that, that is more based on personal preference, though.