Deleted

In preparation for Mythic raiding!

Ruthless is a new guild on Stormrage currently in the process of completing our raiding setup. Our objective is to have the guild in full swing before Warlords of Draenor goes live. Meanwhile before WoD arrives we plan on getting an 10 man raid team going so that our raiders do not get bored. We are a friendly bunch of folks that like to stay on vent and play all sorts of games such as D3, SC2, LoL and many more!

We're always recruiting talented players, so do not be afraid to contact one of our officers or applying if you think you've got what it takes. Gear is not something we are concerned about, what we are looking for is the experience (past or present) and the nature of the person that is behind the character more than anything. We are looking for long term, dedicated players who are able to quickly adapt and learn new encounters, while being fun to play and interact with.

At the moment we are recruiting

Tank - Any.

Dps - Ranged: Mage, Hunter, Priest, Druid.
    Melee: Rogue, Paladin, Monk.

Healer - Monk, Priest.

Our raid days (server time)

Friday: 20:00 - 23:00
    Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00
    Additional days might be added in future

Saturday 18:00 - 21:00
    For older raid achies, alt gearing or pvp events.

How to apply?

If you think you've got what it takes apply at ruthlessstormrage.wix.com/guild or feel free to contact one of our officers for more information about recruitment or our goals in-game.

Officers - Newnecro

Thanks for reading - Ruthless
    Last edited by mmocb7075f5d7c; 2013-11-18 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    recruitent update

Deleted
    Recruitment update, also you can contact me on my bt for more info.
    My Battletag: Niruvius#2410

Deleted
    Recruitment update.

Looking for dps 3 spots open:
    Mage
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue
    Monk
    Priest

Deleted
    Update :

Currently , we are looking for 1 DPS ranged or melee and 1 healer for a fully functional 10 man team for SoO.

looking forward to your applications