Deleted

Old god just drawing our attention to Draenor - speculation 2

We know an Old God offered the Highborne power in exchange for their loyalty - that's how the nagas were born. We dont see much action from them so we assume the Old God is waiting for a better moment to begin his assault. So , what better than all of Azeroth's heroes travelling 30 years in the past in a different timeline?
    The Old God who is controlling the naga could be someone who was defeated - C'thun , Yogg'saron or Y'sharj (whatever was his darn name) , but because the naga didnt assist him while he was getting owned , we can assume they are loyal to somebody else.
    It's said there is a figure behind Garrosh so why not an old god? (another one , it's possible).
    Also , someone or something has to give Garrosh the power to travel to a different timeline 30 years in the past. It might be Karios , since a "friend" helps Garrosh escape and he was mentioned a couple at Blizzcon , but i doubt he has enough power to do this.
    And as I said in the previous spec thread , the final boss is NOT an orc , so an old god or atleast Azshara is possible.
    P.S. same quote for the grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we'll wind up finding that the infinite dragonflight is behind shuffling Garrosh off to the past and bringing the Iron Horde to Azeroth's present. The final boss may be the Old God responsible for the corruption of the bronze flight into the infinite flight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Petkodu6aka View Post
    We know an Old God offered the Highborne power in exchange for their loyalty - that's how the nagas were born. We dont see much action from them so we assume the Old God is waiting for a better moment to begin his assault. So , what better than all of Azeroth's heroes travelling 30 years in the past in a different timeline?
    The Old God who is controlling the naga could be someone who was defeated - C'thun , Yogg'saron or Y'sharj (whatever was his darn name) , but because the naga didnt assist him while he was getting owned , we can assume they are loyal to somebody else.
    It's said there is a figure behind Garrosh so why not an old god? (another one , it's possible).
    Also , someone or something has to give Garrosh the power to travel to a different timeline 30 years in the past. It might be Karios , since a "friend" helps Garrosh escape and he was mentioned a couple at Blizzcon , but i doubt he has enough power to do this.
    And as I said in the previous spec thread , the final boss is NOT an orc , so an old god or atleast Azshara is possible.
    P.S. same quote for the grammar
    I kinda made a thread about it but I'm gonna put it in here as well. I'd think the bad guy is C'Thun. He is the closest to the caverns of time out of all old gods. The Naga are another deal. That along with deathwing and the emerald dream is done by N'zoth. My conspiracy theory is that the well of eternity was in fact some kind of bodily fluid of N'Zoth who wanted the elves to abuse it, draw the Legion and have the Legion tear Azeroth apart(not necessarily literally).
    So I'd say C'thun is controlling the Bronze Dragon flight and N'zoth is well not controlling but at least using the Legion to further his(her?) own plans. Hey, yeah. What if we would encounter an Old God with the voice of a creepy old woman like Magatha?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    I kinda made a thread about it but I'm gonna put it in here as well. I'd think the bad guy is C'Thun.
    Isn't there a fifth Old God uncounted for as well? We have C'thun, Yogg-saron, Y'shaarj, N'zoth, and... ?
    I'm pretty sure there are 5. Well, on Azeroth at least. There could even be a completely new Old God on Draenor I guess. Who knows.

Still, I think the final boss of Warlords of Draenor has to do with the Burning Legion and not the Old Gods for a change.

The most powerful old "force" (its not an old god so says Blizzard) is under Tirisfal.

Why do you think they had "Guardians of Tirisfal" ... Not because its a stupid forest with nothing in it. Its important, maybe the most important of all.
    I tend to believe whatever is under Tirisfal is like the heart of Azeroth, and Azeroth is the final "Old God".

Also none of the old gods are dead. They cannot die. They are outside the cycle.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Why do you think they had "Guardians of Tirisfal" ...
    Because they were guardians who were trained by mages in the Tirisfal Glades.

http://wowpedia.org/Council_of_Tirisfal

There is an old god on Draneor, but not a boss. In the Spires of Arrak, the Arokkoa or whatever the hell those birds are called worship and serve an Old God.

They tried to revive/summon him back in TBC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Isn't there a fifth Old God uncounted for as well? We have C'thun, Yogg-saron, Y'shaarj, N'zoth, and... ?
    I'm pretty sure there are 5. Well, on Azeroth at least. There could even be a completely new Old God on Draenor I guess. Who knows.

Still, I think the final boss of Warlords of Draenor has to do with the Burning Legion and not the Old Gods for a change.
    Ryun’eh might be the fifth.

"The former member of the Twilight Hammer, Theldurin the Lost, speaks of “a doom approaching” and he is afraid of it. It's known that "they" are imprisoned under surface and if they are freed and rise to the surface, it will be death for everyone. He says he "cannot utter their names or they may hear" him, though he mentioned one name - “Ryun’eh”. Theldurin wants to get the tablet of Ryun’eh that is hidden in Uldaman, in an ancient chest crafted before the works of any dwarf."

so draenor is all just a dream?