Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    No because it's been 2 seasons of really bad gameplay changes for the game. The dumbing down has been horrendous. There's really no challenge in playing LoL since season 1. Tanks don't exist anymore it's just random items. The amount of new champs have dropped tremendously thansk to them not makign original champs and now they face revamping old ones because they are absurdly outdated vs new ones. New champs have generic abilities. Morello needs to be fired simple as that. That dude has no clue how to balance a game as a game designer ;/

Goal: gold 5
    got to: silver 1

Would have probably made it to gold 5, if i hadnt gone on a 9 game losing streak at one point and been demoted back to silver 2 42 points.

Season 1: I didn't play LoL atm, I think I was season 8 gladiator 2.65k rating in WoW.

Season 2 : I was very noob to the league , but then once I enters ranked during the last month of the season with 2 champs ( Trynd, GP ), 2 rune pages, I got to 8-2 in placement, and then won 5 games to Gold elo.

Season 3: Umm I improved with my plays and then end up in Diamond 5, Diamond 4 was my peak elo.

Season 4: No idea what should I do next really lol, maybe D1 ... challenger...

Will be missed ~

Had a goal to reach silver, as this is my frist season of LoL (Started a few months ago), but havent had that much time to play because of school and work.
    And everytime I got to Bronze1 promo games to Silver 5, someone feeds/afk/trolls and lose the game. Ended in Bronze1, not to bad I guess.
    Will aim higher next season, maybe gold
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

League at Start: Silver III
    Goal for the Season: Gold V
    Current League: Silver III

Due to my job, moving to another house with terrible Comcast Internet (it magically works well with LoL today, that's good timing there isn't it?), and other games that caught my interest, I just couldn't reach up there in time. And just bad matchups from here and there that keep me back at zero LP every time I was getting close. I just feel I'm stagnating now.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Started Unranked
    Got Plat III

Not happy considering how much time and effort I put into it the past 2 months. The very last weekend of the season I got to Promos going into Plat I but failed and had some bad streaks bringing me back to Plat III. Happens though. Diamond next season I hope =)