blizz block addon gui question

Has anyone have prob with patch 5.4.1 use wow plugins and everytime I use a addon it tell me blizz is block the gui why is this happon?i never had this prob before if anyone could help me out that be great?

Blizzard screwed us with a small update they did - and they're the only ones that can fix it fully, we can only mask it. Make sure all your addons are up to date, possibly even checking alpha versions to see if they include any updates that mention it.

thanks some of them work and some don't let hope they fix it.Only one bug me the most is the razer naga plugin.

In short a check regarding the state of parental controls is being fired way more often than it should be, every time the micromenu updates.
    That is already updating for frames it is no longer responsible for, in addition to the ones it is.

If the functionality is not affected then you simply hide the message with idbpc taint fix @ Curse.
    That basically hides the error popups associated with that specific error, so that you don't see them.
    Something like buggrabber will still catch the error, so I would advise disabling its sound effect should you use that.

thank I hope blizz fix this bug in the next patch.

This happens to me with LUI.

I thought I was the only one this happon to

Quote Originally Posted by Anteara View Post
    This happens to me with LUI.
    Grab the latest alpha version. Our release schedule isn't the greatest but the alpha was ready to go shortly after 5.4.1 landed, and tweaked a few times. Hopefully a new release version will be out in the next couple of days.

I'm glad that it wasn't something I did. My Rogue timers are gone and I haven't been able to get them back. I feel a bit lost in raids without them.

every time I open the map / character screen >.>

Anyone know a way to suppress the warning or auto-click ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If the functionality is not affected then you simply hide the message with idbpc taint fix @ Curse.
    Quoting what I said above, but perhaps it was lost in the text.
    That will auto-hide the Disable/Ignore Popup and so avoid the need for you to close it repeatedly.
    The error will however still occur.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Quoting what I said above, but perhaps it was lost in the text.
    That will auto-hide the Disable/Ignore Popup and so avoid the need for you to close it repeatedly.
    The error will however still occur.
    I am blind! Thanks

using the latest update to gUI I no longer get the error message when opening the map or spellbook

but it still prevents me from switching glyphs and/or talents when gUI is loaded

here is a script to disable and reenable gui without having to relog every time you can paste it into a macro for future use:

/run local a="gUI-v3"; if IsAddOnLoaded(a) then DisableAddOn(a) else EnableAddOn(a) end; ReloadUI();

The good news is that IsDisabledByParentalControls() appears to have been unprotected in the latest PTR build. Here's hoping they don't "fix" it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    The good news is that IsDisabledByParentalControls() appears to have been unprotected in the latest PTR build. Here's hoping they don't "fix" it again.
    That would be very good news if that proves to be the case.
    Now we just need to wait until that patch comes around to live.

This whole farce reminds me of the Cogwheel mess a few years back.