1. #1
    Stood in the Fire DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    361

    Can i block trial account?

    So WoD is announced, and some people suggest me, that don't back now to WoW when MoP content is finished, and wait until WoD release.

    I just curious... Can i block my trial account?

  2. #2
    I am Murloc! Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    5,273
    Why block it? Trial is free forever.. It won't go away.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    In the past expansion I was always some minor character while Metzen did everything.

  3. #3
    Stood in the Fire DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Why block it? Trial is free forever.. It won't go away.
    Because i don't know if i consider also back to WoW. Yeah WoD looks promising, but i not sure about realms... I mean, i don't have a group of people, i could play with them, raiding and sometimes do some BG. Playing solo is not good...

  4. #4
    Herald of the Titans Abstieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Because i don't know if i consider also back to WoW. Yeah WoD looks promising, but i not sure about realms... I mean, i don't have a group of people, i could play with them, raiding and sometimes do some BG. Playing solo is not good...
    But what's the point of blocking the account? It's not costing you anything, and it's not going anywhere.

  5. #5
    Stood in the Fire DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    But what's the point of blocking the account? It's not costing you anything, and it's not going anywhere.
    Well... The main reason why i asking is i don't have group of friends i could play now. Solo playing is ridiclous in MMORPG. Otherwise i thinked about upgrade my account, but not sure now or after WoD release.

  6. #6
    Stood in the Fire Jimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    463
    Are you going to have a group of friends playing after WoD is released? I think you said that, but it's a little hard to tell.

    If they're all 90 and you're coming off a trial account, sub now and level. If you have a 90 or close, and WoW isn't fun, don't sub until the xpac.

    I don't think anyone here is going to be able to tell you how much fun you will or won't have if you sub pre- or post-xpac. It's all subjective.
    Here is what you might consider an unexpected truth: The only place where I commonly see elitist assholes is here. I rarely encounter them in the game. The game as portrayed on forums is not the game that most people actually experience. - MoanaLisa

  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Are you going to have a group of friends playing after WoD is released? I think you said that, but it's a little hard to tell.

    If they're all 90 and you're coming off a trial account, sub now and level. If you have a 90 or close, and WoW isn't fun, don't sub until the xpac.

    I don't think anyone here is going to be able to tell you how much fun you will or won't have if you sub pre- or post-xpac. It's all subjective.
    I wish i got a some group of friends to play after WoD release. I still on trial account so only LVL 20 i get, and is not fun to play. ;/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •