Poll: Which class do you think is the most bad ass dark class?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i prefer undeath / zombies over demons so
    death knight for me.

a batshit crazy warrior is pretty badass aswell.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Death Knight because I am a scourge fanboi.

Warlocks are definitely more bad.

DKs are also bad but plagues/diseases are just not as evil as demonic soul consumption...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Warlock easily. At least Warlocks actually manage to get shit done.

What has a Death Knight actually accomplished? No, not the Lich King, an actual Death Knight like Baron Rivendare or Highlord Mograine. Not a whole lot if you ask me. They look dangerous and all, but they don't leave a big impact on the world. What have Warlocks done? Yeah, open portals to other worlds, summon demons to destroy said worlds, manipulate entire armies, you name it. Just look at what Gul'dan accomplished on both Draenor and Azeroth.
    If you going to disregard the best representation of a Death Knight we have, you can't use the most successful Warlock as part of your argument.

In either case, that wasn't even Gul'dan. He corrupted the orcs, yes, but all the scheming was done by Kil'jaedan and Sargeras (in Medivh's body). Gul'dan just did as he was told.

Shadow Priest, obviously.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Death Knight because I am a scourge fanboi.
    Such undeath
    So lich
    Wow

Yes DK for me too

I don't think it's fair that you can only choose between classes and not specs.

Deleted
    Even though I like the necromancer concept (Death Knights) a lot more than summoning Demons and stuff, I have to give it to warlocks.
    Death Knights are kinda badass, sure, but they didn't necessarily choose their state. Warlocks did, simply to accumulate more power.

That said, Shadow Priests have some really, really nasty spells, too.