Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    so is this still exploitable, i haven't paid for the game in 2 years, please let me know

What!!!! Now everyone can get a Swift Zhevra??
    I felt like a special senior elite doing laps around Dalaran with that mount

Awesome mounts are awesome?

Wow, the button is there ingame for me too. Guess maybe Denmark is allowed to recruit friends now... Huh... Well that's neat.

thats totaly....sucky.
    why they didn't made the old mounts unobtainable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    So much for having a unique mount from the old RAFs... Time for them to give us back all the other mounts that are unavailable as well then?
    if you just want the rewards recruit yourself. you can have a RAF going on the same battlenet account iirc.

Deleted
    this hippo lookz amazing.. i wish i can have one

Just started mine yesterday, woo! Kinda wish the hippogryph was a passenger, but still gonna get that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    My RAF went through from the beginning of Mists and I got my little Zapio Tiger!! <3 <3 <3 <3

At this point, why doesn't the Scroll of Resurrection work like Recruit-A-Friend? I know two people that want to come back to WoW. They had accounts for years and have had them deactivated for over a year now. They should count towards being recruited. Instead, the Scroll only offers the spirit windrider or gryphon. If it's all just pixels anyway, add all these mounts together for my choice!

do they need to buy Mists or just the battlechest? I have a bunch of battlechest boxes sitting around that would be very useful for this.

Now if they just would put Mists on sale again

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    do they need to buy Mists or just the battlechest? I have a bunch of battlechest boxes sitting around that would be very useful for this.

Now if they just would put Mists on sale again
    Battlechest + two months of paid game time and then you pick your prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulrah View Post
    Battlechest + two months of paid game time and then you pick your prize.
    which if I read right, I get one back for my main account. Hmm... cheap mount
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    So much for having a unique mount from the old RAFs... Time for them to give us back all the other mounts that are unavailable as well then?
    I really wish they would have at least change the colors on these new mounts or even the name, just a little to distinguish them.

Deleted
    Such cute mounts

Deleted
    So long i recruited 3 friends and it happens to be that i have the old mounts, thought I like people being able to get this clasical mounts like zebra, for me its unfair for example not being able to get zul gurub mounts i wanted so bad...

Are the legacy mounts owners going to see some... payback?? or somthink like that??
    Just to konw, I mean, i hope everyone could get every mount with some effort but this is just unfair, why some yes and some no??

If anyone wants to be recruited to the game or have a scroll of resurrection tell me and I'll do it, fast, clearly and help you in anyway you need, so just feel free to message me <3