Thread: I feel poor!

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

I feel poor!

Especially with my 10k gold lol! Don't really know how people make 300k without spamming the AH all day... That Sky Golem mocks me

15+ Year Old Account
    Last time I played it was easy to make ~1K per day with 20-30 mins effort. Farm motes, craft weapon, sell it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I make 2k-15k per day just selling gems. It takes me 10 mins a day. Not hard work, you just have to do it consistently.

Currently sitting at 360k.

Deleted
    I farm 10k/h sitting on 1.6m atm. Also the sky golem looks really bad, I recommend not purchasing it :s

10+ Year Old Account
    600K and don't really do much besides LFR.

You have to know how to work systems. Got professions? Use your cooldowns. Go out grinding or questing? DE the BOE's. Have a 'bank alt' and send EVERYTHING except vendor trash (greys) there. Use auctioneer.

Isle of Thunder is 500g/week for no work. Get a key, do the treasure run in 5 minutes.

There are tons of guides. I have never 'farmed' or 'played the ah'. I just play the game and sell items. I very rarely buy stuff.

Also, you have to play the game. If you play 3 hours a week... It's just not enough to make good money without playing some market function.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    My professions are Engineering Mining Tailoring Enchanting Skinning Leatherworking

as an engineer and jewelcrafter, i buy stacks of ore and bars, prospect the ore and use my engineering CDS selling pets and gems i make anywhere from 3k-20k a day doing that.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Deleted
    but don't you need a shed load of motes

All you have to do in WoW to be rich is not be stupid and spend gold on stuff you don't need. Gold literally falls into your pockets these days.

Deleted
    On 1 mil 400k now. Never farmed much, I got 1 mil and 200k in 2 weeks after Patch 5.4 just with JC

Ha! Poor lol.

I currently have about 1k gold across my three level 90s.

Deleted
    level 90 mage
    ~600g
    150% flying mount
    no gems
    no enchants
    zero motivation
    hehe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    All you have to do in WoW to be rich is not be stupid and spend gold on stuff you don't need. Gold literally falls into your pockets these days.
    That's not strictly true, unless you're counting doing every daily

10+ Year Old Account
    Use your farm. Do LFR. You don't have to do dailies to make money. Being smart is actually a very good point. Do a little research. There are tons of easy gold guides.

You have Engineering. Sell a Sky Golem once a month (theres no reason you can't). You have enchanting. Where are all the items going?

What do you do in a day?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    I can't create a Sky Golem because I don't have the recipe or materials

I already use the farm on 2 characters - 1 farming ore 1 farming motes

My day thus far was grinding rep, farm work & roleplay

Deleted
    What class are you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebmyers View Post
    What class are you?
    Warlock, Druid & Hunter

Best way i've found is just get mining and jc. You can make loads of money from jc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I can't create a Sky Golem because I don't have the recipe or materials
    I already use the farm on 2 characters - 1 farming ore 1 farming motes
    You CAN create the sky golem. The recipe takes 5 minutes to get. The materials come from the farm. You say you have no money... Yet you farm on 2 characters. Where are those motes and ore going?

Motes of Harmony? I never really farm those. I do Flex, maybe 1 or 2 parts of LFR if i'm feeling bored, then the week ends with me at 12+ Spirits of Harmony. Personal loot bags have a nice chance to give out motes. Would have way more if I actually went for dailies, weeklys, or Timeless Isle farming.

Not rich either tbh but I have about 40k gold mostly from buying Golden Lotus with those Spirits, then making stones on the Alchemist, then using those for gems on the JC. You don't have Alchemy though so not sure what you should use Spirits on. Though i'm quite the impulsive shopper. I buy Spectral Gogs from the AH at 150g a pop :s just to enjoy the brief ghostly appearance..
    Last edited by Basemath; 2013-11-13 at 08:33 AM.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.