Thread: New RaF rewards

10+ Year Old Account

Red face New RaF rewards

Hello!

I'm excited to see the new RaF rewards! I also would like to pick up the new pet and mount rewards that I am missing. Prob is, I have no rl friends who would want to play, leaving no choice but to recruit myself.

What is the easiest way to do this? Do I need to make up new email addresses? Or can I just use mine?

Would I be attaching these new account to my Bnet, or will they be completely separate? If I have the choice, what are pro's and cons to each?

And lastly, can one of you smarter players tell me how much it will cost me in total for 6 rewards?

Thanks in advance for the help!

~ Lara

It will probably be hard to recruit someone unless you will level with them and probably give other perks (paying for mounts, bags, and some extra gold).

I got sick of leveling and RAF'd with myself when there was the $5 sale on the battlechest (usually happens once or twice a year... probably will happen black friday/cyber monday). The only problem is you still need to buy 2 months of gametime. So however much 2 months of gametime costs, plus the copy of the game, times how many rewards you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I logged in today to find out I could pick a reward.
    I almost forgot I did some RaF a few months back without even choosing a reward. Now I'm flying on my Emerald Hippogryph and it's quite fun ! The legs at the back are a little thicker so when you fly you don't have the feeling flying on some sort of chicken with legs as sticks.
    Now another 3x RaF since I collect mounts to get the remaining 3 !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    I logged in today to find out I could pick a reward.
    I almost forgot I did some RaF a few months back without even choosing a reward. Now I'm flying on my Emerald Hippogryph and it's quite fun ! The legs at the back are a little thicker so when you fly you don't have the feeling flying on some sort of chicken with legs as sticks.
    Now another 3x RaF since I collect mounts to get the remaining 3 !
    Something like that happened to me. I RaFed myself months ago to level all classes in a couple of days and ta-dam, free Hippogryph. Though I had somehow did it wrong back then, didnt care too much about any of the past mounts.