Returning Monk ...

Yet left the game while ago since 2012 when MoP came out (Have 90 Panda Monk) yet wanting to solo/get back on my feet again and was wondering whats good decent solo spec now for Windwalker Monk ?

Dont know if you are asking for WW or for Monks so Ill say Brewmasters are really good for Solo. With decent gear they can do really good DPS

tbh, almost all the specs do reasonably good dps and healing (some ww's even complain that mistweavers are behindly them in dps right now too), so choose which one you feel like, brewmaster is probably the strongest though on encounters that will deal enough damage to get good vengeance (so basically the harder ones)

if you mean for ww, then it totally depends on the content you are soloing and you should swap your talents around to fit each fight, but your defaults should be
    15- celerity
    30- chi wave
    45- ascension
    60- any
    75- healing elixers
    90- xuen

as for glyphs, fists of fury is the only one I'd think wouldn't be encounter dependent other than maybe fortuitous healing sphere

What about soloing timeless isle i keep dying fast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    What about soloing timeless isle i keep dying fast
    almost 100% of damage is avoidable on isle just move out of shit and interrupt...

Im not used to interrupting though

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    Im not used to interrupting though
    Seems like incentive to learn, or to die, your choice.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I stopped playing my monk. It's fun for a while but then the clunky mechanics and unreliable gap closers get to you. Pvp-wise at least, I'm sure they are fine in pve.