10+ Year Old Account

question on cloak quest line.

I need a couple more secrets, if i get them this week can i do the bosses on lfr again and have a chance for the runestones or do i have to wait til next week?

Also they are a drop chance across all difficulties right? so if i run flex normal and lfr(cringe) they will only have a chance to drop on the first time killing a boss?

Deleted
    You'll have to wait till next week to kill the boss again for a chance at the runstones, and yes they only have a chance to drop on the first time killing a boss regardless of the difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebmyers View Post
    You'll have to wait till next week to kill the boss again for a chance at the runstones, and yes they only have a chance to drop on the first time killing a boss regardless of the difficulty.
    Just to be a bit clear-er.

You can only get one per boss per week. You cannot get any additional opportunities by running additional difficulties.
    -This also means that if you finish secrets, you still cannot earn runestones from those same bosses.
    Sha of Pride, and Lei Shen both have a guaranteed drop each week.
    For secrets, only the first 8 bosses of SoO and all bosses in ToT will drop secrets.
    For Runestones, only the last 2 wings of ToT will drop them, and the first two wings of SoO. (A total of 14 bosses, 2 are guaranteed.)
    -Runestones will take significantly longer than your secrets. Do not be amazed to only see the guaranteed 2/week.

Also:
    You -can- loot Lei Shen's heart if you've already killed him that week.
    Killing celestials for the achievement before getting that quest will not count towards your quest progress.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    For secrets, only the first 8 bosses of SoO and all bosses in ToT will drop secrets.
    For Runestones, only the last 2 wings of ToT will drop them, and the first two wings of SoO. (A total of 14 bosses, 2 are guaranteed.)
    So yeah, run part 1/2 of ToT first and hope you get your secrets there.