Noctua NH-D14 or water cooling?

So I live in Australia where the weather gets insanely hot in Summer, I also don't have ducted air-conditioning and the only aircon in the house is the main living area which is pretty far from my PC (other end of the house). My PC over heats only in summer and does random resetting cause the CPU and motherboard don't like it.

Along with the new GPU i'm planning to get i also want a new CPU cooler thats a lot better than stock AMD coolers. Would the Noctua be enough due to ambient temps or should I step it up to water cooling to be on the safe side? If I should go water cooling, what one should I be looking at? I'm guessing the Noctua would be enough, i just have little knowledge of PC cooling systems.

The noctua will do the job, I use to use one until I installed my custom water cooling loop and there was only a small (3ish) degree lower temp difference. That being said water cooling still has the advantages especially if your case doesn't have good internal air flow.

Closed looped coolers are subject to your ambient temperatures as well. They don't actively lower temperatures of your components, they just dissipate heat from them the same as air coolers. That said, the DH-14 performs about the same as any 240mm AIO liquid cooler. The only large improvement you'll see over both of them is with a full custom loop.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Okay, thanks for the replies

Deleted
    Keep in mind that the Noctua is quieter.