Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Suggest me a good mouse ?

I'm looking for a new mouse.
    No Razer please. All other suggestions are welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ph33n1x View Post
    I'm looking for a new mouse.
    No Razer please. All other suggestions are welcome.
    What for? Fast paced games, MMOs, work?

I'd look into Logitech products, very good quality (this coming from a Razer Naga user).

10+ Year Old Account
    MS Intelimouse Explorer. Available through ebay for few bucks. Old but gold. Great if you have bigger hands. ... It is few weeks since I bought five of them because I had spare money. I have G700 and Naga here at my shelf, but I am using this 800 dpi oldschool monster right now. ... I totally recommend this mouse.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyos View Post
    What for? Fast paced games, MMOs, work?

I'd look into Logitech products, very good quality (this coming from a Razer Naga user).
    I play WoW, LoL, BF4 and some CoD.

I had a Naga for a year, but I had problems with double clicking. I tried to fix it and I broke it. Had the same double clicking issue with my Deathadder 2 years ago. Razer sucks imo.

I'll check the Logitech mices, thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffry View Post
    MS Intelimouse Explorer. Available through ebay for few bucks. Old but gold. Great if you have bigger hands. ... It is few weeks since I bought five of them because I had spare money. I have G700 and Naga here at my shelf, but I am using this 800 dpi oldschool monster right now. ... I totally recommend this mouse.
    This one, although after a while it feels like the clicks are "too soft" however I might not have the exact same one.

I'd try the Sensei Raw from steelseries, it feels great and works for lefties.

If you don't want the extra buttons on right side, go for Steelseries Rival, it hasn't been released yet but it looks like a sensei with extra buttons only on one side.

Logitech has some real cool mice features, some where you can adjust the weight and get the nicer 'feel'. I'd look into steelseries/logitech as they both make great mice. Maybe there is some electronics store where they have mice that you can try so you can 'feel' them.

Good luck in finding one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post
    This one, although after a while it feels like the clicks are "too soft" however I might not have the exact same one.

I'd try the Sensei Raw from steelseries, it feels great and works for lefties.

If you don't want the extra buttons on right side, go for Steelseries Rival, it hasn't been released yet but it looks like a sensei with extra buttons only on one side.

Logitech has some real cool mice features, some where you can adjust the weight and get the nicer 'feel'. I'd look into steelseries/logitech as they both make great mice. Maybe there is some electronics store where they have mice that you can try so you can 'feel' them.

Good luck in finding one!
    Thanks! The Steelseries Sensei RAW looks good, I'm gonna try it in the store tomorrow.

I might buy the "Steelseries Frost Blue Bundle" which includes the Sensei RAW, the Siberia headset and a mouse pad.

Deleted
    A rat, hujheuehueuhehueuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuhheuueuhe

* User was infracted for spam
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2013-11-13 at 02:06 PM. Reason: ???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMexican View Post
    A rat, hujheuehueuhehueuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuhheuueuhe
    My friend has a R.A.T 7 and I don't like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post
    I have never had a problem with buttons. Although I have encountered few "problems" with wheel scrolling. But to be fair, I had like 12? MS IE mices and I can remember just 2 pieces, that was not absolutely perfect.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

My friend has a R.A.T 7 and I don't like it.
    Why specifically? Out of sheer curiosity. I have just decided to buy one, since I find them the most comfortable due to customisability and the fact that I have laarge hands.
    The "snipe" button will help my accuracy when drawing as well (left-handed, can't use left-haded mice).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Why specifically? Out of sheer curiosity. I have just decided to buy one, since I find them the most comfortable due to customisability and the fact that I have laarge hands.
    The "snipe" button will help my accuracy when drawing as well (left-handed, can't use left-haded mice).
    I played some Battlefield with it, and it was very uncomfortable for me, even after I customized it.
    If you like it, then buy it, I'm not saying that it's a bad mouse, it's just not for me.

Logitech G400 or MX518 best sensor of all the mouses out there.
    You will simply love it.

Got G400 for over a 2 years now, not a single problem.
    Last edited by Shaqur; 2013-11-13 at 02:13 PM.

To be honest, the double clicking problem you had with Razer I have had with two Logitech mice (G700 and G600). Switched to Razer Naga and it has been working fine for two years. I think it is a possible problem with any mouse out there. Just google Logitech double clicking and you will see. Take the mouse you prefer, any brand has that problem I am afraid.

I played some Battlefield with it, and it was very uncomfortable for me, even after I customized it.
    If you like it, then buy it, I'm not saying that it's a bad mouse, it's just not for me.
    Nah, I was just curious - knowing why prevents recommending similar products.
    Although, I personally consider comfort above all, so if you don't find it comfortable, you shouldn't buy it.

Have you tried the Vengeance M60 or Vengeance M65 from Corsair? They are smaller and reminds of RAT7 apart from the fact that it's "fixed".

I currently have a R.A.T. 7 and I like it. It's highly adjustable with weights, DPI, length and you can also adjust how erm.. ?broad? it is. Also if you want to do some very precision sniping, you got a nice red button on the side to make your mouse move really slow whilst holding it.
    http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat7.htm
    Then again, they aren't really the cheapest either. About $/€100 or £90 and there's a lot of much much cheaper mouses out there :P
    Either way, hope this post helps you with your choice.
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on the lookout for a new mouse as well. I'm currently using the Steelseries Sensei. It works fine and you can disable the buttons on the sides, as I accidentally click the right ones a loot. Only issue I have with it is that it's really small (or my hands are big) and weighs nothing. If that's your thing I can I can suggest this one as I've had it for about 2 years without any mechanical issue.

Customizing the LCD screen underneath the mouse is a silly but fun function too
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had two R.A.T7's now and neither of them held up very well. (First one rusted and the second one's click actuator broke which seems to be a very common issue)
    I've now swapped it for a Corsair Vengeance M95 which I have to say once you get the bindings setup is very good and easy to use.
    http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/p...000025-eu.html
    I've been considering getting a second one for work because the macro keys are so well placed and easy to use and setup.

Actually suggested to me from someone on here ;-) So feel free to lookup that post too.

I loved the R.A.T while it lasted, but it didn't last very well for the amount of money it cost.
    Last edited by Djinni; 2013-11-13 at 06:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll check the Logitech mices, thanks.
    If you want a naga-like mouse, the G600 is what you want. I personally use this one at home for my gaming. I just wish they made a wireless version of it.

If you want extra buttons, but not quite that many, the G700s or G602 may fit the bill.

If you want something more basic, the G400s or G500s may be to your liking.

If you want something wireless and comfortable, the Performance MX may be to your liking. I use this one at the office for working.

If you're a leftie, the G300 is an ambidextrous with some extra buttons.

If you want something ultra minimalist, the G100s may interest you.
    Last edited by Masark; 2013-11-13 at 06:29 PM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    If you want a naga-like mouse, the G600 is what you want. I personally use this one at home for my gaming. I just wish they made a wireless version of it.

If you want extra buttons, but not quite that many, the G700s or G602 may fit the bill.

If you want something more basic, the G400s or G500s may be to your liking.

If you want something wireless and comfortable, the Performance MX may be to your liking. I use this one at the office for working.

If you're a leftie, the G300 is an ambidextrous with some extra buttons.

If you want something ultra minimalist, the G100s may interest you.
    This is a great iteration of good gaming mice out there. You wouldn't need anything outside the above described. I recently started a post similar to this as I was in the market and ended up buying G700S. If you need a little more insight on how I ended up with this choice please feel free to look at the linked post. There are also some other valuable suggestions by the community here. They are very helpful. Again, be sure to thank the community for their time and support in your decision.

At last : The promised Link : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1381997-Gaming-Mice

Quote Originally Posted by Anaeska View Post
    You wouldn't need anything outside the above described.
    Disagree; They're all too small for me.