Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[H] Mythic Daytime guild LFM!

Reviction of Stormreaver-US is a Daytime / Euro Raiding guild looking for dedicated raiders.

Our 25 man group is up and going with a few spots we would like to fill, particularly Ranged DPS. We are back up to 8/14H in just 3 weeks of 25 man raiding. With our solid 25 man team we are steam rolling SoO and have no signs of slowing down. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of come join Reviction!

Raid Schedule
    TUES / WED / THUR
    Local timezone raid times
    U.S. Eastern – 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
    U.S. Central – 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
    U.S. Mountain -12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
    U.S. Pacific - 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM
    Berlin, Rome, Stockholm – 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
    Dublin, Edinburgh, London – 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM

Progression

SoO - 10/14(10H) 8/14(25H)
    SoO - 14/14(N)
    ToT - 13/13(H)
    ToT - 12/12(N)

MSV - 6/6(N) 6/6(HM)
    HoF - 6/6(N) 3/6(HM)
    ToES - 4/4(N)

We are currently recruiting the following classes for immediate openings:

DPS - Shadow Priest/Boomkin/Mage
    Healer - Paladin/Monk

What we expect from our Raiders
    That you have knowledge of your class, inside and out but also recognize and adapt to the fact that the game and your class is constantly changing.

We understand that there will be learning curves but it is essential to learn on your feet, adapt to new strats and follow directions.

Commitment to our raid times, we we only raid 9 hours a week and with that expect high to near perfect attendance.

Watching videos and being prepared for raids is a must, it takes twice as long to explain something to one person than if everyone just watches the videos and we did a quick over view of any changes or ideas we have for our specific groups.

A good attitude! There will be wipes, there will be frustration at times and there will be learning curves, the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial.

If you fit these requirements we would love to talk to you! You can find us any time on the web at www.revictionguild.org or you can contact Strokemycr or Chunkyli in game or find me via Battletag: Aayla#1272 or on Aayla with any questions.
    Last edited by Hanashi; 2014-01-03 at 12:01 AM.

Full up on melee and tanks, just looking for 2 healers and 3 ranged to fill out our 25 man and continue onto WoD.

Here comes the boom! 4 more slots! 2 healers 2 RDPS and we're full again!

- - - Updated - - -

We're getting ready for WoD early and plan to surge to the top in daytime raiding!

- - - Updated - - -

Let's get ready to rumble! Nov 26th will be our introductory raid into 25 mans.

- - - Updated - - -

up to the top for 3 more!

Have a bad Tuesday raid? Thinking about jumping ship for something better? Look no further! Reviciton's grass is always greener.

apply today @ www.revictionguild.org or add me via battle tag Aayla#1272

It's true, we feed and water it daily.

Malkorok down!

- - - Updated - - -

Daytime raiding ftw!

- - - Updated - - -

3 more days until 25! If you want in on the ground up message me in game @ Aayla#1272 or apply to our guild at www.revictionguild.org

First week of 25's! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Going into our first full week of 25 Progression! Come join us @ www.revictionguild.org

Deleted
    We need few more good players, come help us kill them bosses!
    Last edited by mmocd424af98a0; 2013-12-03 at 10:51 PM.

3 heroics down our first week of 25's! Pretty solid start. Looking for ranged dps and healers!

Boom! Ranged? Yes Please!

Deleted
    ^ you must join us!

Interesting times. I couldn't make those if I wanted too though. Well, one of the days technically I couldn't make.

Deleted

Deleted
    Always looking for great players!

4/14 heroic in 25 - Going for Galakras and IJ tomorrow!

Deleted
    Galakras killed!

Deleted
    ^^ still looking for few ranged and healers

Deleted
    Want to join? Post an app on our forums!