Deleted

WoD leveling in BGs?

hello!

What do you guys think about such suggestion as

I know alot of people including myself are addicted to pvp, wouldn't it be reasonable to give equal experience if you lose or win? People that do BGs when not maxed lvl want to level aswell. Those who wish not to level can stop the XP... I mean to get same exp even if you lose games would be more equal to what instances do. They give the same amount of exp every time depending if you got any xp boosts etc. Let's say one dungeon gives 2 BARS with exp from a full run, why not get 2 BARS of exp from a BG loss? pvp consist of so many factors to win compared to pve.

pvp (bots, experience of people, afkers) of course bots can be kicked but I have played WSG with 8 bots on my team = hard to get rid of them... in a 5 man dungeon you can still have the same problem with bots (theyre better scripted to work cause pve is all about avoiding same things usually, vs players you cant predict as much as npc)

these are just my suggestions, feel free to express yourself
    Last edited by mmoc87614192b9; 2013-11-13 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    BGs, even while levelling, should still first and foremost be about PvP. Without any reason to win it just becomes even more of an AFK fest. I do think the exp gain from losing should be higher, but it should not be equal in my eyes.

Deleted
    well the bots will never dissapear I guess, blizz knows they lose customers all the time but not enough from ppl who hates bots. people quit playing cuz no content etc. not cause of bots. there should be a way to get rid of bots even if 8/10 are bots....

I think blizz will never perm bann bot accounts cuz they are still paying customers, this goes with harrasments, language etc. soon this game is without rules. maybe get 3 hour bans or 1 day bans, but never perm bans....

- - - Updated - - -

correct me if im wrong...
    Last edited by mmoc87614192b9; 2013-11-14 at 07:06 AM.

I've leveled three toons all of the way from 1 to 90 just through BGs, without ever using LFD or a quest.

Although getting exp from BGs is nice - whether or not I win or lose - I mainly did it to stockpile honor points for the end game, so that I could by the latest HP gear available without having to do any damnable MoP quests or instances. I also translated a lot of my excess HP, when I had too much to spend, into justice points for transmog and sometimes to gear up during the leveling experience. Sadly, with the advent of patch 5.4, the HP to JP rate was changed from 300-250 to 500-250, so I don't transfer into JP anymore except for transmog. Better to buy last season's HP gear than to buy half of this season's JP gear.

As for botting, they'll still be there, though thanks to cheat reporting tools, they'll definitely grow less numerous over time.

Quote Originally Posted by siken86 View Post
    hello!

What do you guys think about such suggestion as

I know alot of people including myself are addicted to pvp, wouldn't it be reasonable to give equal experience if you lose or win? People that do BGs when not maxed lvl want to level aswell. Those who wish not to level can stop the XP... I mean to get same exp even if you lose games would be more equal to what instances do. They give the same amount of exp every time depending if you got any xp boosts etc. Let's say one dungeon gives 2 BARS with exp from a full run, why not get 2 BARS of exp from a BG loss? pvp consist of so many factors to win compared to pve.

pvp (bots, experience of people, afkers) of course bots can be kicked but I have played WSG with 8 bots on my team = hard to get rid of them... in a 5 man dungeon you can still have the same problem with bots (theyre better scripted to work cause pve is all about avoiding same things usually, vs players you cant predict as much as npc)

these are just my suggestions, feel free to express yourself
    It's pretty clear now that blizzard is desperately trying to make alternative levelling paths such bgs and Dungeons completely unefficent compared to questing, i expect in wod a big nerf on the pet battle xp/h, so there is no chance they boost bg xp.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    why they want all to quest? people want to lvl in dungeons and BGs also...

- - - Updated - - -

its just stupid to force people to something, all got their own way of leveling. so stupid with the daily grind for rep last patch.

Deleted
    You can kill lv 1 wild boars outside Stormwind too if you want mate, 1exp each one.