Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The good ole left wing.

Every country is allowed to have sovereign border unless it is the US. Then it is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    We've a big enough military, just station a few thousand troops down by the border and give them instructions to shoot to kill once they cross that line. If anybody complains you could just pass it off as "defending the borders against invasion".

Don't misunderstand, I'm against ALL illegal immigrants and not just those from mexico. Either you do it legally or you don't do it at all.
    I agree, and then again I don't.

I with you on being against any and all illegal immigrants as it obviously violates the law (hence the term 'illegal'). Killing them, not so much (if you were just stating that as an example, then ignore the last part of my sentence ).

Now, I'm NOT siding with illegal immigration whatsoever, but just some food for thought. When I interned as a paralegal for a firm that did some immigration work, I noticed the extraordinary costs of becoming a legal citizen of the US. It's kinda mind blowing really (keep in mind this was like 3+ years ago when I did all of this).
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.