Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Minimalist UI for DPS/Healers?

I've been using different builds of ElvUI for quite some time now, mostly just Affinitii's with some alterations. However, I feel like it's time to change it up a bit.
    Looking for a minimalist UI that is efficient for both DPS and healers, since that is what all of my classes are. The problem I've been noticing is it's hard to find a good combination of the two.

Any recommendations out there of different compilations out there?

Deleted
    I would just use ElvUI and add anything you want yourself seems to be the most stable and updated.

That's half the reason I don't want to switch, but trying to assemble my own UI is hectic. I like the ability to swap profiles based on which spec I'm in, but it doesn't work for every other addon (i.e., xCT).

Maybe I'll just try to base ElvUI off of some custom UIs I like, and just leave it at that.

goldpaw's gUI 3.0 for mop

similar layout to elvui in fact i believe thats what he based it on but its even more minimal

also it will automatically swap the layouts of raid/party frames and nameplates based on role

Quote Originally Posted by Xorbeus View Post
    goldpaw's gUI 3.0 for mop

similar layout to elvui in fact i believe thats what he based it on but its even more minimal

also it will automatically swap the layouts of raid/party frames and nameplates based on role
    Is it as stable, and as updated, as ElvUI is?

I use FreeUI and I like it a lot, it does everything I want without the added fluff of ElvUI that I don't want.

Deleted
    Gotta try FreeUI.

Perhaps I shall give FreeUI a try. I noticed that RealUI was pretty similar, also. Is there a lot of differences between them?

Deleted
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...71-MonoUI.html not that minimal, but very lightweight and just awesome.

Those two are both nice. Are they actively updated as well?

Deleted
    Skullflower is updated almost weekly as it's an addon to Elv UI which is updated every week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanthos View Post
    I would just use ElvUI and add anything you want yourself seems to be the most stable and updated.
    This, ElvUI can be as minimalist as you want it to be through its extensive configuration options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always liked FreeUI the best of the minimal "complete UI" overhaul packages.

ElvUI is nice, too, but if I stopped wanting to make my own, I'd use FreeUI.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

I'm in love with RealUI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...8-RealUI8.html

Had to add a couple things to make it home, replaced DBM/DV with BigWigs and added a cooldown timer/atlasloot.

I've just been playing around with a custom configuration in ElvUI, centered action bars, centered 10/25 raid frames, self/target frames next to them, xCT for combat text, BW. Feels better than what I was using, but can still use some work.

Deleted
    Not a supported UI, but gotta love Kait's UIs when it comes to flair and minimalism:

I've always liked that UI, but the lack of 'up-to-date'ness is a deal breaker.

MayronUI has improved a lot

I have one tip for you and it's AltzUi - for me best minimalistic Ui - upgraded by autor after each patch - autoinstalation of all included addons etc.