Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping its CE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You can see the Chimaera model very briefly in this video:

http://youtu.be/lbX4qeFn874?t=2m38s

Wait until the elite mob reaches 0% health, and you'll see him mount up on the Chimaera.
    Nice. I'm guessing WoD collector's edition.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic looking mount

Collectors edition, Blizzard isn't going to shell out this new premium model mount for free.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    I'd assume the same. But why would they be putting it in in patch 5.4.2? Do you guys think that the expansion is closer than most are surmising? Surely it won't go gold within the next six months.

Either way, it is very cool!
    It wont be in the patch, the Fey Dragon was datamined several patches ago and only now has it been revealed to be a FUTURE store mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jallfo View Post
    collectors edition for WOD - no questions asked
    My thoughts exactly. Makes me wonder. Are they going to announce and show the box art soon? Preorders soon? Beta soon??!!?! Soon soon?!?!?!?!?!??!1one?!

NO way its collector's edition. We have absolutely nothing yet for the next xpac in the files. They're not just gonna wildly add the mount first and there's no reason to add next xpac stuff to the current game files, c'mon use your noggins. We didn't even have the quillen until halfway thru beta. What I can tell you is it is definitely NOT for a mount collector reward because it is not some crappy, took an intern 15 minutes, reskin of a not that popular mount to begin with. *rimshot*

The two most logical guesses are store mount because it is a unique model and highly detailed, or very possibly a pre-event reward, but even that seems very far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrowshire View Post
    It has legs too ya know
    Some flying mounts can be used as ground mounts, look at the Bat mount from the Online Store, it can be used in BGs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sareynn View Post
    NO way its collector's edition. We have absolutely nothing yet for the next xpac in the files. They're not just gonna wildly add the mount first and there's no reason to add next xpac stuff to the current game files, c'mon use your noggins. We didn't even have the quillen until halfway thru beta. What I can tell you is it is definitely NOT for a mount collector reward because it is not some crappy, took an intern 15 minutes, reskin of a not that popular mount to begin with. *rimshot*

The two most logical guesses are store mount because it is a unique model and highly detailed, or very possibly a pre-event reward, but even that seems very far off.
    We received the Quilen before the expac launched. That was put in the files before the pre-event aswell.

I'd imagine it's collectors edition, I'm hoping it's for the pre-event though, I forget what we got the last pre-event's?

An epic pre-event with some pretty epic rewards would set up us nicely.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    I'd assume the same. But why would they be putting it in in patch 5.4.2? Do you guys think that the expansion is closer than most are surmising? Surely it won't go gold within the next six months.

Either way, it is very cool!
    A lot of the predictions I'm seeing are for summer 2014, that's really not that far away. I still think we won't see it till fall but you never know.

My guess is this is a new Blizz store mount... my hope is it is a pre event reward. I would love a real reward to come from the pre events, not just the random little knickknacks we seem to get (Yes I'm still bitter I tossed all my haunted mementos to other people).
    Last edited by Amsden; 2013-11-14 at 09:49 AM.

Fail mount. Looks like a snake like those dragons we got in Pandaria.