considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.
Originally Posted by Mojo Risin
But I think it's a serious problem that a lot of people keep farming Mounts without any result for years. It could probably invoke some bad kind of anxiety and in some cases even depression, to be honest.
Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles
I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.
Well, from the looks of your armory there are a few things that I can spot out that would be an issue:
1) Obviously if you had the cloak that would be a gigantic stat gain, so get that whenever you can.
2) As Defines mentioned, you have no set bonuses to benefit you at all. Definitely would shoot for 2 set for starters right now over anything.
3) You don't have to go for your ring's socket bonus. Just go straight crit into that.
4) You don't have that great of trinkets, Xuen trinket being decent of the two you have. Just try and exchange that cleave trinket out for something whenever you get the chance.
5) Just go straight crit into your weapon. You already have a lot of hit and the extra strength won't matter greatly.
6) At this point you might as well go straight crit into your legs to get more benefit out of them. Depending on what your stat weights are depends on if you should be really using the 320 strength or 480 crit instead. I am going to go on a limb by visual that you should just use double 480 crit instead of one of each.
7) I assume on fights you actually use SS you swap to the glyph, but otherwise you should go to it over Rude Interruption.
Without logs I can't help your rotation or anything, but I'm at 548 ilvl, and although I've only done flex up untill now, Iron Juggernaught can land me 200k dps.
I do have the cloak and meta gem, and those really help alot.
As for gemming, I go all out crit. Maybe not the best option, but it's what I've done so far. For reforging, I got for haste. Much more gain in single target dps.
With my low gear, I lose just a little mastery, so I don't miss out so much on aoe, since arms cleave is strong already.
I could go fury, but with the amount of haste I got on my gear, and my low OH, arms pull ahead on single target.
The 2set is kinda mandatory for good arms dps so get that asap. Your gemming is way off 11% hit is useless and I think the chest you gemmed the wrong sockets so you don't get the bonus. Just go for crit gems and ignore the socketbonus on the items with blue sockets (except helm). Your trinkets are not great, lower ilvl thok/evil eye/skeer will probably be better. 180k sounds a bit low but without logs it's hard to tell what's going wrong.
Thanks for all the advice. I will fix my gems. In terms of Fury i have the exact same weapon for my offhand too. I might try it out.
I would advise it because TG is really good right now for single target based fights over Arms. Of course play to the style you feel comfortable with. I couldn't adjust fully to arms at the start of the tier because I hadn't played it since Dragon Soul, and even then it was completely different from then.
Try out Simcraft and see how well crit is weighing vs. strength at the moment. If the value is higher, use both 480 crit gems instead of one of strength and hit. Be sure to swap out that 80str/160crit from your ring to a 320 because that 60 haste socket bonus is useless to you for both specs. Also, I think Bigbad mentioned this, but if you're not going for socket bonus in your chest, just use the full crit gem set up instead of what you have currently.
As for a personal note, I tend to move towards 160 exp/160 crit over 80str/160 crit gems because I can get more mastery value from my reforging. Might be something you might want to look into if you want, though it's not a mandatory make or break gemming change.
Last edited by Jakesterwars; 2013-11-14 at 07:12 PM.