Deleted

Arms Warrior Underperforming

Hello there dear Warriors,

so I started raiding again with 5.4 and currently my ilvl is at 552.

This is my character Grayzor Ragnaros-Eu (cant post links yet)
    So i am mostly very low on the dps meters in my guild and I checked my single target DPS at fights like Iron Juggernaut is at about 180k.

This is really low for that Gear i have. I know my Trinkets are complete shit, I dont have the Legendary Cloak and no set bonuses.

I still think i could do more. Any help or tips?

Thanks in advance Grayzor

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logs my friend. Can you provide them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Logs my friend. Can you provide them?
    I can not link anything unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Grayzor View Post
    Hello there dear Warriors,

so I started raiding again with 5.4 and currently my ilvl is at 552.

This is my character Grayzor Ragnaros-Eu (cant post links yet)
    So i am mostly very low on the dps meters in my guild and I checked my single target DPS at fights like Iron Juggernaut is at about 180k.

This is really low for that Gear i have. I know my Trinkets are complete shit, I dont have the Legendary Cloak and no set bonuses.

I still think i could do more. Any help or tips?

Thanks in advance Grayzor
    That doesn't sound that bad to be honest. If you're only 552 ilvl with no Legendaries and no set bonuses, I'd be fine with 180k. Without logs you won't get much help here I don't think. :\
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, from the looks of your armory there are a few things that I can spot out that would be an issue:

1) Obviously if you had the cloak that would be a gigantic stat gain, so get that whenever you can.
    2) As Defines mentioned, you have no set bonuses to benefit you at all. Definitely would shoot for 2 set for starters right now over anything.
    3) You don't have to go for your ring's socket bonus. Just go straight crit into that.
    4) You don't have that great of trinkets, Xuen trinket being decent of the two you have. Just try and exchange that cleave trinket out for something whenever you get the chance.
    5) Just go straight crit into your weapon. You already have a lot of hit and the extra strength won't matter greatly.
    6) At this point you might as well go straight crit into your legs to get more benefit out of them. Depending on what your stat weights are depends on if you should be really using the 320 strength or 480 crit instead. I am going to go on a limb by visual that you should just use double 480 crit instead of one of each.
    7) I assume on fights you actually use SS you swap to the glyph, but otherwise you should go to it over Rude Interruption.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

10+ Year Old Account
    Respec Fury. Blizz and GC in their infinite wisdom have restored we Fury warriors to our rightful place as the top PVE warrior DPS spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callous1970 View Post
    Respec Fury. Blizz and GC in their infinite wisdom have restored we Fury warriors to our rightful place as the top PVE warrior DPS spec.
    I would agree as long as he has a decent off hand to go with his current set up.
    Tyranny

10+ Year Old Account
    Without logs I can't help your rotation or anything, but I'm at 548 ilvl, and although I've only done flex up untill now, Iron Juggernaught can land me 200k dps.
    I do have the cloak and meta gem, and those really help alot.
    As for gemming, I go all out crit. Maybe not the best option, but it's what I've done so far. For reforging, I got for haste. Much more gain in single target dps.
    With my low gear, I lose just a little mastery, so I don't miss out so much on aoe, since arms cleave is strong already.
    I could go fury, but with the amount of haste I got on my gear, and my low OH, arms pull ahead on single target.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ayzor/advanced

The 2set is kinda mandatory for good arms dps so get that asap. Your gemming is way off 11% hit is useless and I think the chest you gemmed the wrong sockets so you don't get the bonus. Just go for crit gems and ignore the socketbonus on the items with blue sockets (except helm). Your trinkets are not great, lower ilvl thok/evil eye/skeer will probably be better. 180k sounds a bit low but without logs it's hard to tell what's going wrong.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the advice. I will fix my gems. In terms of Fury i have the exact same weapon for my offhand too. I might try it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayzor View Post
    Thanks for all the advice. I will fix my gems. In terms of Fury i have the exact same weapon for my offhand too. I might try it out.
    I would advise it because TG is really good right now for single target based fights over Arms. Of course play to the style you feel comfortable with. I couldn't adjust fully to arms at the start of the tier because I hadn't played it since Dragon Soul, and even then it was completely different from then.

-Edit-

Try out Simcraft and see how well crit is weighing vs. strength at the moment. If the value is higher, use both 480 crit gems instead of one of strength and hit. Be sure to swap out that 80str/160crit from your ring to a 320 because that 60 haste socket bonus is useless to you for both specs. Also, I think Bigbad mentioned this, but if you're not going for socket bonus in your chest, just use the full crit gem set up instead of what you have currently.

As for a personal note, I tend to move towards 160 exp/160 crit over 80str/160 crit gems because I can get more mastery value from my reforging. Might be something you might want to look into if you want, though it's not a mandatory make or break gemming change.
    Last edited by Jakesterwars; 2013-11-14 at 07:12 PM.
    Tyranny