Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    I have played for 6 years and have almost 3 of those /played AMA.

    Hello, I am the bearer of truths, i am a hardcore player turned casual now, I started playing in bc and raiding heroic content in wrath and cataclysm, have played every class in the endgame, i have logged before, i have alot of opinions about game play and design formed over a long period of time spent playing the game and have just come back after quitting when throne of thunder came out and i will let you pick my brains, just load up this thread with questions, i may not be famous or anything but i never see AMA on mmo champ, this could be a cool experiment!

    So ask me anything!
    Last edited by The bearer of truths; 2013-11-18 at 08:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    Hello, I am the bearer of truths, i am a hardcore player turned casual now, I started playing in bc and raiding heroic content in wrath and cataclysm, have played every class in the endgame, i have logged before, i have alot of opinions about game play and design formed over a long period of time spent playing the game and have just come back after quitting when throne of thunder came out and i will let you pick my brains, just load up this thread with questions, i may not be famous or anything but i never see AMA on mmo champ, this could be a cool experiment!
    When will RAF work again?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    When will RAF work again?
    Thats is working as of a few days ago according to my launcher, friend.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    Thats is working as of a few days ago according to my launcher, friend.
    It is not working as of a few days ago according to Blizzard employees. It went down the day after they "leveled it up".

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    Hello, I am the bearer of truths, i am a hardcore player turned casual now, I started playing in bc and raiding heroic content in wrath and cataclysm, have played every class in the endgame, i have logged before, i have alot of opinions about game play and design formed over a long period of time spent playing the game and have just come back after quitting when throne of thunder came out and i will let you pick my brains, just load up this thread with questions, i may not be famous or anything but i never see AMA on mmo champ, this could be a cool experiment!

    So ask me anything!
    If Arthas mount is invincible, why can I see it?

  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral Nivena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Iceblood Garrison
    Posts
    1,038
    Do you regret it?

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk Forgettable's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    1,752
    What is AMA? Where I live it is the Alberta Motor Association, used for vehicle roadside assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delti View Post
    If Forgettable knew what he was doing with his keyboard, I would totally kick his ass in dps!
    ^ My guild leader while drunk.

  8. #8
    Oh great bearer of truths

    Which spec should I use for my warlock alt in Timeless Isle to kill mobs as fast as possible?

    Im guessing Destro to make good frequent use of Shadowburn.

    Example:

    1. Pull mob
    2.Chaos bolt
    3. Get mob down to 20% (Another CB if necessary)
    4. SH-SH-SH-SHADOWBUUUUURN
    5. Mob gets obliterated, gain 2 embers
    6. Rinse amd repeat
    7. ???????
    8. Profit

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    What is AMA? Where I live it is the Alberta Motor Association, used for vehicle roadside assistance.
    My common sense says "Ask me anything"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Do you regret it?
    That is a good question,no I met alot of good friends and have forged friendships that will last a lifetime, additionally i was staying with a sick family member and looking after them, so i had plenty of free time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    What is AMA? Where I live it is the Alberta Motor Association, used for vehicle roadside assistance.
    AMA stand for ask me anything

  10. #10
    AMA = Ask me anything

    Remember when Hunter's were not a class? As someone who's been trudging along since beta, I now feel really old hearing "played 6 years," haha

    Edit:: Heck, I'll bite. As someone who only hardcore raided back in vanilla and then dropped to casual, which expansion do you think provided the most joyous and fun raiding experience and why would you say so?
    Last edited by NymPhox85; 2013-11-18 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Added a question for funzies

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    If Arthas mount is invincible, why can I see it?
    I think you are confusing the word invincible with the word invisible.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Oh great bearer of truths

    Which spec should I use for my warlock alt in Timeless Isle to kill mobs as fast as possible?

    Im guessing Destro to make good frequent use of Shadowburn.

    Example:

    1. Pull mob
    2.Chaos bolt
    3. Get mob down to 20% (Another CB if necessary)
    4. SH-SH-SH-SHADOWBUUUUURN
    5. Mob gets obliterated, gain 2 embers
    6. Rinse amd repeat
    7. ???????
    8. Profit

    - - - Updated - - -

    haha, there is no need for you to greet me so, Anyway i have not dabbled in the timeless isle much, i only looted the chests so i could jump into the lfr pool, I have always had a fondness for affliction spec, if there is alot of mobs to dot and run along it might be best to do it that way i reckon

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by NymPhox85 View Post
    AMA = Ask me anything

    Remember when Hunter's were not a class? As someone who's been trudging along since beta, I now feel really old hearing "played 6 years," haha

    Edit:: Heck, I'll bite. As someone who only hardcore raided back in vanilla and then dropped to casual, which expansion do you think provided the most joyous and fun raiding experience and why would you say so?
    Beta...wow..I kneel before you great NymPhox, because you, are an Ancient.

  14. #14
    Pandaren Monk icausewipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Medusa Cascade
    Posts
    1,805
    Will we ever have flying in Silvermoon?
    My wedding vows - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5YtyW1aXIY

    PERI: I, I, I.
    DOCTOR: That's three I's in one breath. Makes you sound a rather egotistical young lady.
    PERI: What's happened?
    DOCTOR: Change, my dear. And it seems not a moment too soon.

  15. #15
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all over the world
    Posts
    2,401
    Quote Originally Posted by NymPhox85 View Post
    AMA = Ask me anything

    Remember when Hunter's were not a class? As someone who's been trudging along since beta, I now feel really old hearing "played 6 years," haha

    Edit:: Heck, I'll bite. As someone who only hardcore raided back in vanilla and then dropped to casual, which expansion do you think provided the most joyous and fun raiding experience and why would you say so?
    he started in BC so he didnt raid in vanilla

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    he started in BC so he didnt raid in vanilla
    You're quick...

  17. #17
    I don't understand the point of this thread ? What is the game here?

  18. #18
    Haha :P

    It's kinda sad when I look back over the years. All these years playing, and without joining the hardcore raiding scene, I don't really have much to show for it, haha. Just lots of times with friends running around in world PVP and goofing off :P. Good times though at least

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    he started in BC so he didnt raid in vanilla
    I was speaking about my own experiences.....

  19. #19
    Gryt beerer of thryyts


    What would you like to see implemented in the game they have not yet/have no plans for?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    I think you are confusing the word invincible with the word invisible.
    I can't believe people keep falling for that old troll joke.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •