Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Are there any black people working for blizzard?

I play since TBC, I have watched EVERY blizzcon. There is not one black person.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This will end well
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

I laughed at this pretty hard, but in reality, I'm sure their is.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

No, Blizzard has stated their policy multiple times: they do not hire blacks

hold on let me try to find the post

edit: oh here it is
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We hate n****** and refuse to hire them. We prefer the good old days of slave labor, and now they expect to get paid? liek wtf? White Power!
    well there ya go

10+ Year Old Account
    They do have one, but he's not an exec that would get to go to Blizzcon. I heard his nickname is "Token".

Quote Originally Posted by SooFaded View Post

We hate n****** and refuse to hire them. We prefer the good old days of slave labor, and now they expect to get paid? liek wtf? White Power!
    well there ya go
    If there is a hell I am going to it because that made me really LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Nope.

Fun fact: Blizzard was formerly known as a small group called the KKK.

We at Blizzard respect peoples of all nationalities. We are an equal opportunity company. We just have not received any applications from other nationalities that we deem qualified enough.

I found this. Its totally legit
    Chronomancer Club

<snip>
    well there ya go
    Just a heads up, I think MMO-C infracts for simply using blizzquotes in a false quote. Not to mention you might get infracted for the joke anyway.

But yeah, I honestly don't know the names of any black employees, but there must be some..
    Last edited by Syh; 2013-11-14 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If there is a hell I am going to it because that made me really LOL.
    Were goin together brother lol

Surely its more racist to hire someone because they are black, rather than they are good for the company?

well there ya go
    I just loled so hard at this post. Thank you for making my night hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Were goin together brother lol
    I'm still laughing about it that made my night...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    I play since TBC, I have watched EVERY blizzcon. There is not one black person.
    There were black people in BlizzCon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgEdL46Rfm4

10+ Year Old Account

well there ya go
    Omfg I lol'd. I am not racist but damn that made me lol

I guess I'll be that guy.....

Blizzard is essentially a software company. There generally are not a lot of African Americans that interested in computer science; you can look at many major software companies and generally the average code monkey worker is a white male.

I'm sure they have African Americans in every department, its just comp sci is mostly a white male thing.

Not a lot, but there are definitely some.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is based out of Irvine California, and there aren't really all that many black people on the west coast. A quick demographic check says they make up only 1.6% of Irvine's population, as opposed to 39% Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Blizzard is based out of Irvine California, and there aren't really all that many black people on the west coast. A quick demographic check says they make up only 1.6% of Irvine's population, as opposed to 39% Asian.
    Then I have to move to California, sometimes it is a little sad to be one of the few asians here in my country

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    It's huge ass company do you honestly believe even half of the workers there come from the local area.