Lightbulb Question about Summoning Guardins

Hopefully someone would provide an answer to a never ending question of mine.
    Since the spell of summoning guardians is influenced by T11 2P(http://www.wowhead.com/spell=89934) and T13 2P(http://www.wowhead.com/spell=105888) and since they don't snapshot anymore the stats when we summon them(please correct me I'm wrong at this) would it be possible to equip 2 of each of these tiers, Summon an Infernal before the pull, which would last 1 minute and 30 seconds and immediately after equip the current tier T16 or w/e items you have and after 5 minutes still be able to summon another infernal or doomguard?

If my English or my explanation is terrible please excuse me.

i guess it would be possible, gotta check my bank if i still have the t13 there (but i guess not since it was ugly^^)
    try it, use infernal, switch gear and see it it's 5min or 10min cd on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Yes. Make sure to put it in a pull macro.
    Just bear in mind the instant this becomes widely known it'll get nerfed right-quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Only problem i could see is that you need a target to summon them, so if your not fast enough you could potentially be stuck with the wrong gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Only problem i could see is that you need a target to summon them, so if your not fast enough you could potentially be stuck with the wrong gear.
    he said infernal. only doomguard needs a target.

wondering if it would actually be a dps gain over using doomguard on pull with bloodlust and cds up. infernal is just damn weak

Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    he said infernal. only doomguard needs a target.

wondering if it would actually be a dps gain over using doomguard on pull with bloodlust and cds up. infernal is just damn weak
    This would become only viable for fights where you don't pop bloodlust instantly maybe one good example would galakras?

Only reason you really ever use Infernal is for the first hit it does when it lands. If you would use it before pull it would be wasted.