Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So you can explore on a flying mount but not on a ground mount?
    Not making much sense here.
    Why are you ignoring what i am saying completely?
    Did i say you cant explore on a ground mount?

No i did not, >>>>>i<<<< said i explore more on a flying mount than i ever will on a ground mount.
    Because when i am on a ground mount i need to spend my time on everything else except for the things i want to spend it on.

Stop ignoring my point.

What makes your point worth more than mine, i ask again.
    And clearly by this thread i am not the only one feeling this way.

It's not stereotyping if it's true.
    It's like saying "I don't like asparagus" without ever trying it.
    classic was fun that is true even though it was slow lvling. it was new. flying mounts have been in the game for years now, its a wtf moment when they decided to delay it. that is what started this whole thing, there was barely any anti-flying(that i could see) before this announcement. it was probably there i just didnt see it
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Because when i am on a ground mount i need to spend my time on everything else except for the things i want to spend it on.
    Like what exactly?
    The new continent is designed with no flying in mind, that being said you would only use flying to circumvent the world and mobs not because some rare is on top of a mountain. You just want NOW with little to no effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    it was probably there i just didnt see it
    I wonder why.

And how do you know?

No i dont fly over the world, i fly all over the zone, check out every little thing, get on top of that mountain, kill that rare that is hiding and so on, i get way more immersed through that than ground mounts.

When i am on a ground mount i just run past everything just because i need to spend my time on exactly that, getting to a spot.

What if i need to farm something before a raid? i dont have to time to do that in WoD because i spend the time on actually getting to those spots, not everybody here in the world have as much time to spend on the game as you do.
    You're flying over the things that make the world dangerous and interesting. You're bypassing what makes the world alive. It's not convenient because immersion isn't convenient. In fact the two are pretty much mutually exclusive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont want to deal with random players, i dont want to be forced into communicating with people which was the case in vanilla.
    And this guy is playing an MMO why?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    That's what I said a few posts up.
    Makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I said a few posts up.
    Makes no sense.
    Baffling, brb while I go do some scientific studies to figure out why it's so baffling.
    Hey everyone

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    they should have called this expansion: walking in draenor

Like what exactly?
    The new continent is designed with no flying in mind, that being said you would only use flying to circumvent the world and mobs not because some rare is on top of a mountain. You just want NOW with little to no effort.
    Assumptions everywhere, how cute.
    Yes, the new content is designed for ground mounts, that sure worked well for timeless isle.
    Atleast on my server, where its completely and utterly dead now, except for a few people that go there once a week to farm celestials and ordos.

I am getting tired of you trying to bend my words and claim its because i want to skip content.
    No i do not fucking skip content on a flying mount, i experience more of the content on a flying mount as i am not focused on having to get past tons of mobs to just get to a spot.
    How hard is that to comprehend?

Take a look yourself, are you seriously telling me that the mentality of players havent changed?
    And no, i dont want to.
    I dont want to deal with random players, i dont want to be forced into communicating with people which was the case in vanilla.
    I have no need for it, and i get enough of it with my friends and my guild.
    Why is it so hard to have both options open?

Let people fly and avoid other people, people who do want to meet other people and communicating with other people can still do so even with people flying on a dragon miles above your head.

Last time i checked, WoW was about exploring the world, playing with friends, end game content and having fun.

Not about running through thousands of mobs to get to one spot, only to be dazzled and dismounted by them all and then having to do a corpse run over and over.

And i already said this twice, i explore and get immersed into the world more on a flying mount than i ever will on ground mount.

And i ask again, what makes your opinion worth more than mine?

You're supposed to kill those "thousands of mobs" that are dazing you. That's part of the quest. Why didn't Gandalf just summon a giant eagle and fly Frodo to Mordor? That'd make for a boring book.

I completely understand an argument about not being able to fly, but when you throw in you don't want to be forced into communicating with people I'm not sure who is forcing you. Wow has never been more friendly to people that never say one word in chat.

http://i.imgur.com/cxN7lKZ.gif

Assumptions everywhere, how cute.
    Yes, the new content is designed for ground mounts, that sure worked well for timeless isle.
    Atleast on my server, where its completely and utterly dead now, except for a few people that go there once a week to farm celestials and ordos.

I am getting tired of you trying to bend my words and claim its because i want to skip content.
    No i do not fucking skip content on a flying mount, i experience more of the content on a flying mount as i am not focused on having to get past tons of mobs to just get to a spot.
    How hard is that to comprehend?
    You just said you want to skip over those "thousands of mobs dazing you"….sounds like skipping content.

i experience more of the content on a flying mount
    Are there like zones in the sky I have never seen or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post
    You're flying over the things that make the world dangerous and interesting. You're bypassing what makes the world alive. It's not convenient because immersion isn't convenient. In fact the two are pretty much mutually exclusive.
    "dangerous and interesting"
    Yeah no, nothing is dangerous.
    Its just annoying, and the interesting parts will be boring after a week.

So i am not allowed to play the game because i choose other purposes in the game?
    How selfish of you.

Why do people play pet battles, why not just go and play pokemon instead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frumper View Post
    You just said you want to skip over those "thousands of mobs dazing you"….sounds like skipping content.
    mobs that serve no purpose but to annoy you is content now?
    top lel

Still having hard time reading what i am saying?

Yeah no, nothing is dangerous.
    So you just corpse run for fun, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    I wonder why.
    because it was probably hidden behind other stuff. i dont go looking for it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

mobs that serve no purpose but to annoy you is content now?
    Their purpose is to act as a barrier / challenge to your progress. That's the whole point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that you don't need to fly at 500 meters, it's possible to fly at as low as 2 meters from ground.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    So you just corpse run for fun, right?
    Sure is fun having to stop every second to kill some mob dazzling you when you want to get to a spot!