Poll: Leveling from 90-100

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I'm kind of strange the way I do leveling in a new expansion. I always level my Rogue first. I do every quest in every zone and don't enter an instance until I have a story-related reason to do so. Then once I reach max level and have every quest-zone 100% complete, I start doing randoms/dailies/etc.

I don't follow any of those rules on alts, I do a mixture of randoms/questing.

For me it's the best way to get to really know the content in a new expansion and explore what they've made for us this go-round. I know it's unconventional, but oh well, I'm an unconventional guy.
    sounds fun tbh.
    but im the guy who needs to rush my max to get the gear to start raiding.
    THEN i can on my second alt when the rush is over give my selvf the time to explore abit

Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post
    So i was just wondering how many of you guys who are gonna stick to spamming dungeons to level now that we know we got no flying for quite a while.
    i personally dont think i will. as i am on a low pop server so everyone being grounded wouldent really clusterfuck it.

but im curious about you guys.
    are you gonna stick with it and just quest away and hope not to get ganked?

Just to clear something up.
    Yes we got NO clue as to how much exp a dungeon run gives.
    but lets just assume as blizzard wont fuck it over too badly.
    this is more of a prefernece question as in, no flying (yet again) so no questing / no way to get ganked
    Say wot m8?

Look. This expac is no different than BC, WotLK, or Mists. We had zero flying til level cap in those. This expansion is no different in that regard.

If you want to run the same 1-2 dungeons for 3-4 levels a time, thats on you. It won't as efficient as questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Say wot m8?

Look. This expac is no different than BC, WotLK, or Mists. We had zero flying til level cap in those. This expansion is no different in that regard.

If you want to run the same 1-2 dungeons for 3-4 levels a time, thats on you. It won't as efficient as questing.
    nah i found it quite efficient to level both in BC and WOTLK in dungeons. dont know about you. but its only lately on the release dates dungeon exp have been behind questing. and not really by alot (unless you aim for server firsts ofc)

10+ Year Old Account
    The same thing I do every expansion. Take the first week off while everyone rushes the zones, then start questing/dungeon queuing the following week. I love questing, so taking that first week off really allows everyone who's rushing to 100 to get their questing out of the way. I'm in no hurry, so I just take my time researching class changes, maybe make a new toon and screw around leveling in the older areas.

I'll get to 100 one day.
    This passion is a plagiarism.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTed View Post
    The same thing I do every expansion. Take the first week off while everyone rushes the zones, then start questing/dungeon queuing the following week. I love questing, so taking that first week off really allows everyone who's rushing to 100 to get their questing out of the way. I'm in no hurry, so I just take my time researching class changes, maybe make a new toon and screw around leveling in the older areas.

I'll get to 100 one day.
    thats a healty gaming relationship.. im abit jelly. on the other hand. wow without my need for competition would be boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    No flight until 100? That always sucks but it seems to be the norm- I would bitch and moan but deal with it. All the while destroying the front page blue post by controlling where and when I enter combat while on the ground. If an unwanted mob aggros I don't fight it, I run until its out of range.

But no flight until the first big patch? that screams of BS, blizzard is again listening to the absolute worst players- pvpers and taking advice from there
    I understand your plight, you being a wrath baby and all =P

But OT: Hell no I'm not spamming LFG until 100.. that just takes away all fun lvling up(atleast from my perspective).
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Deleted
    i only ever do each dungeon once while leveling for the quests, after that the xp isn't that amazing unless you got a tonne of rested, but it gets boring spamming the same few dungeons over and over again. so ill be questing mostly!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd possibly do some dungeons, but I'd mainly quest to experience the story first so I can understand why and what the hell we are doing on Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by flavourcat54 View Post
    I'd possibly do some dungeons, but I'd mainly quest to experience the story first so I can understand why and what the hell we are doing on Draenor.
    i dont even read quests anymore.

ill be doing dungeons+questing. Theres no way that i will stand out doing only 4 dungeons all the time ( probally 2 low level and 2 high level )

Well, the questing experience isn't going to change. We never had flying before max level anyway. Questing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    The questing is going to feel the same like in MoP... Just on the ground, nothing more, you guys couldn't fly during leveling in MoP either, don't whine now because you can't fly a little longer.
    That's the problem. Questing in MoP was terribly boring.

Its obvious this was implemented for the sake of PVP realms where people couldnt level up cause gank teams would swoop down and grief them

I know this cause a friend of mine quit wow because of it even i told him to reroll on a pve server

As someone on a pve server this will be a minor annoyance and i dont see the point in it. Its just delaying the inevitable but hey i got better things to worry about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post
    im not sure i understand you there.
    im quite sure alot of ppls find leveling boring as they are not interrested in that aspect and just want to do endgame stuff IE raiding or pvping.
    i dont get why you would think your oppinion on OTHER playes way to get to the end matters at all,
    its all dandy if you love questing. but i find it a chore and is not the reason i kept playing since Vanilla. it was for the endgame. not the way to get there
    in my opinion they should gate raid, BG, arena, LFD EVERYTHING behind dailies, like make raid attument quests wich you need higher rep with a faction to get the next quest chain and also something like proving grounds at the end too teach bad players or just flush them out of the system and make so that you have too complete a certain amount of dailies per day/week before you can go do anything, it would be so swee ttoo hear all the cries :> and i would love it the game is more then log in, que up, log out or log in, raid, log out and people should be forced too see it/do it